Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Need a little help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Need a little help   Need a little help I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:06 am

Help!! I'm out out foam for weapon construction here in Kuwait and I can't find comperable prices on the net! Kurn is there any way I could have you hit up
Galaxy Foam and pick up some of the 8 ft strips for me? I'll wire the money for purchase and post but I need to know how much it'll cost. BTW 135 degrees in the sun is murder on DAP so I've started using Shoo-Goo.
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a little help   Need a little help I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:19 am

Holy shit dude, you're in Kuwait?
Back to top Go down
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a little help   Need a little help I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:13 pm

Yup, nothin but sand as far as the eye can see. Regular flights into Iraq any hour of the day and of course the HEAT. Vegas don't got shit on this place. There are
times that the wind literally hurts. Yet the Desert Rats fight visciously on a weekly basis. In fact I'm still getting over a busted nose from a javelin. But like I said
earlier we're running low on materials for weapons and it's impossible to come by out here so I need a little help.
Back to top Go down
K'urn

K'urn

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a little help   Need a little help I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:05 pm

I will absolutely help you. Unfortunately, I doubt I'll be able to do anything for the next several weeks. Ragnarok is quickly approaching and I'm having a hell of a time getting ready for it.
Hit me up again after the first of July, and I'll see what I can do.
As an addendum, I will have more fiberglass rod after Rag. Would you like me to send some of those as well?

K-
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a little help   Need a little help I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:08 pm

Damn that is some serious Dagorhir dedication dude. I salute you
Back to top Go down
D\'edra

D\'edra

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a little help   Need a little help I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:21 am

what else are you gonna do in the middle of flippin' nowhere??

Don't worry, pat....I'll remind Kurn when we get back from vacation
to email you about sending the supplies and stuff
(it's my job Wink Wink )

D~
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/marciex32
Sponsored content

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a little help   Need a little help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a little help
Page 1 of 1