Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Strider!! about Ragnarok....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
K'urn

K'urn

Strider!! about Ragnarok.... Empty
PostSubject: Strider!! about Ragnarok....   Strider!! about Ragnarok.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:34 am

You need to get a notarized waiver signed by a parent to attend Ragnarok. You may use me as contact person. I believe I will have to go with you to the notary. There is a section that i will have to sign stating that I take responsibility for you. I am available all week, but we should do it soon.

K-
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: Strider!! about Ragnarok....   Strider!! about Ragnarok.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:41 am

I'm on it

We will need to do it Thursday because my mom can't tomorrow and my graduation is Wednesday and my grandparents will be out from california.
Back to top Go down
K'urn

K'urn

PostSubject: Re: Strider!! about Ragnarok....   Strider!! about Ragnarok.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:19 pm

Thursday will be fine with me, just let me know when and where.
You will have to find the notary. I don't know of any.
K-
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Strider!! about Ragnarok....   Strider!! about Ragnarok.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:27 pm

For notories, try any ups store or kinko's I believe. Or any bank should have one. $5 to $7 is the usual fee.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strider!! about Ragnarok....   Strider!! about Ragnarok.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strider!! about Ragnarok....
Page 1 of 1