Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Greetings My name is Korinox

Go down 
+6
Pheasant
konradr
Kilanos
Knubbs
K'urn
Korinox
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Greetings My name is Korinox - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings My name is Korinox   Greetings My name is Korinox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:25 pm

Well said.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Greetings My name is Korinox   Greetings My name is Korinox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:38 pm

I seem to have misunderstood, I thought he was getting a ride from them to the practice, not from it to his house. Yes, being stranded at the park can be stressful.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Greetings My name is Korinox   Greetings My name is Korinox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:27 pm

yes i did tell him that we were going to get him I DID HOWEVER STAY UP TILL 5:00 in the morning to get the yard sale situated! and i didn't wake up neither did taco yes that was my mistake and i take it full heartedly! but even so him getting a ride to practice and not having a option of a ride home is not my fault what so ever. if we didn't show up to practice in the beginning we're probably not gonna be there if we didn't go and get him probably means that we're not coming to practice or can't ( we didn't have the car anyway ) and our phone is dead we ran out of the last min our phone wont let us take any calls or make any calls text ect Dustin was home but was sleeping from his night of work from the night before all of this had just gone to shit really and i am sorry for the mistake but him going to practice without and option for a ride home is not my fault yeah i wanted him to go yeah i told him i could take him but if things happen things happen there isn't anything i can do about. so yes i apologize for not picking him up but i will NOT apologize for him almost getting kicked out he still fails to tell me how it was my fault anyway. he is also 18 years old he can make those decisions for himself. if he needed another ride he knows how and where to get your guys information. i feel like a bad guy here!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Greetings My name is Korinox   Greetings My name is Korinox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:30 pm

this was all an accident and i didn't mean to hurt anyone you guys hopefully know me ok!
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Greetings My name is Korinox   Greetings My name is Korinox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:03 pm

For sure, I know you wouldn't intentionally leave him stranded at the park, you probably didn't even know he was there since he didn't arrive with you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Greetings My name is Korinox   Greetings My name is Korinox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:26 pm

i didn't think he went until Sunday when Kat told me he was there! i thought he got my message or something that i wasn't coming or since i didn't pick him up he decided not to go! i just don't want people to hate me or be disappointed in me because i was tired and didn't wake up.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Greetings My name is Korinox   Greetings My name is Korinox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:49 am

He had said at the park upon arrival that you guys had contacted him a little late and said that you were not able to make it.

I think this is just a misunderstanding blown out of proportion. He should have made sure to have a ride home before coming after you guys canceled on him and he had his parents drop him off. At the age of eighteen years you are legally considered an adult. If all else fails there is this lovely thing called the bus if you are that desperate to come and know full well that you have no established ride home.

As far as home problems - Leave them at home. Someone not picking you up to come play a game does not constitute an excuse for your parents to throw you out. In-fact - no one here can be blamed for what happens at your home. You are an adult. Only you and the parties having the problems at your home are in control of that. Not your friends.

If you intend to come to practice make sure you have a ride both ways before coming. Establish it the day beforehand. And if it's with someone that you KNOW may not make it (such as Kitty and Taco due to holding the garage sale which we all knew about) expect that you may not be making it to practice. They had good intentions of going out of their way to pick you up. But they were unable to make it. Let it go and get on with life. Better prepare your transportation next time.

No one here is the bad guy in either case. One was unprepared and upset. One was tardy in their response. Not a big deal.

Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
K'urn

K'urn

PostSubject: Re: Greetings My name is Korinox   Greetings My name is Korinox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:02 am

Kitty, as I said, I'm sure shit happened and it was out of your control. No one (that I know of) blames you, or thinks your a 'bad guy'. You are in NO WAY responsible for whatever happened with Korinox's parents. I would only fault you for not contacting him to let him know that you were, in fact, not going. As your phone was out of juice, what could you do? Nothing.

Korinox, I admire your enthusiasm for wanting to get to practice but, please don't deflect whatever is happening at home onto those who are trying to help you. As Alacian said, if you don't know how your getting home...take the bus, or be prepared to walk. I would suggest that when someone plans to pick you up, follow through with them several times if necessary. Don't assume anything, until you can verify it.

I really do not intend any of this to be insulting or flaming whatsoever. I am just attempting to mediate a mutually positive outcome. Where everyone can save face and no one remains disgruntled.

K-
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Greetings My name is Korinox   Greetings My name is Korinox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:50 am

well i'm probably not going to take anyone anymore. cause i don't want people to get upset if things happen it's not my car it's not my call when or how things happen even if it's at the last moment. so i'm sorry korinox unless you keep getting on me or reminde me the day before on here that you need a ride i will not be picking you up i don't get on myyearbook alot!!! another reason why i probably didn't get to you on time i completely forget to check that all the time so get to me on here or on Facebook cause i check it EVERY DAY! or my email never_enough_love@yahoo.com if you're going to email me. make sure you put your name in the subject box so i don't delete it put your battle name cause i will probably recognize it better sound fair if you want a ride please get to me right away and go to either of the sites that i check everyday! i promise i will get back to you!
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Greetings My name is Korinox   Greetings My name is Korinox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:49 pm

since i haven't heard back from you i take it that you don't wanna come to tonights practice!
Back to top Go down
Korinox

Korinox

PostSubject: Re: Greetings My name is Korinox   Greetings My name is Korinox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:14 pm

cant come tonight im doing health card stff and clean the house so i can get reversable garb / armor hard padded leather inside red garb shirt outside revers it for battle
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Greetings My name is Korinox   Greetings My name is Korinox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:02 pm

Korinox wrote:
cant come tonight im doing health card stff and clean the house so i can get reversable garb / armor hard padded leather inside red garb shirt outside revers it for battle

Just make sure the leather is thick enough to count for armor, and remember all armor must be visible and worn on the outside of garb. (:
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Greetings My name is Korinox   Greetings My name is Korinox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:51 am

if you have any questions with armor ask taco he's a leather smith and he is willing to help you with advice or tips!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings My name is Korinox   Greetings My name is Korinox - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings My name is Korinox
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Character Creation-
Jump to: