Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Good-Bye Barad'Dun

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alacian

Alacian

Good-Bye Barad'Dun Empty
PostSubject: Good-Bye Barad'Dun   Good-Bye Barad'Dun I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:36 pm

Everyone eventually leaves this game and it's normally after a certain number of years or having been burnt out with politics and petty drama that they take a break. I suppose mine is a mixture of the latter what with such a young group and that of shipping out in a month for BMT.

It's been a year and then some since I started this game. I've enjoyed almost every moment of it and had problems with others. I'm going to be gone until nearly 2012 with training for my career in the military. Perhaps when I return I may come back one day. Only time will tell with that one though.

I have a lot to get done in the meantime and need to buckle down if I intend to be that egotistical bastard that Kilanos expects of me. Ha.

I wish the best to my friends here in Barad'Dun and to the ones who aren't I apologize. There are many here that taught me that eventually we have to grow up. Maybe when I come back I'll see a change in our relatively new realm and those that play in it.

Thanks for everything.

- A
Back to top Go down
Korinox

Korinox

Good-Bye Barad'Dun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye Barad'Dun   Good-Bye Barad'Dun I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:54 pm

I may have just met u and u were one of the coolest ppl there.... it sucks to see u leave but im sure everyone understands and is greatful for informing us of this ... hope to see u for one last trainign sesion this weekend so we can all say good bye... also im haveing a small get to gether with food and movies my house after practica for anyone who wishes to come
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

Good-Bye Barad'Dun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye Barad'Dun   Good-Bye Barad'Dun I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:28 pm

Your presence on the field and at practices will be missed, good luck with wherever life takes ya. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

Good-Bye Barad'Dun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye Barad'Dun   Good-Bye Barad'Dun I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:09 pm

take care! sorry things left on the wrong foot with each other maybe when you come back things will change!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Sponsored content

Good-Bye Barad'Dun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye Barad'Dun   Good-Bye Barad'Dun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good-Bye Barad'Dun
Page 1 of 1