Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Cheap Places for Rent?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoxly

Phoxly

Cheap Places for Rent? Empty
PostSubject: Cheap Places for Rent?   Cheap Places for Rent? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:45 am

I'm in kind of a pickle with my family right now, as my Dad is moving to Idaho over the next week while I am at work in Sanfrancisco. When I come back next Thursday I quite literally will not have a place to live, and it seems all the roomate situations just aren't happening right now. I am looking for a single bedroom, or a three bedroom (if I get roomates >.<).

Thanks.
Phoxly
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Places for Rent?   Cheap Places for Rent? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:38 am

Canyon Pointe over on Harmon behind the Eastside Cannery (it's down near boulder). They have single rooms for rent. It's like a 'four-plex' because three other people have rooms and you share the dining and living room facilities. I believe it's like $150 or $200mthly. Nice place to live. Fifteen to twenty minutes from this side of town.

You can do month to month, six month lease or a years lease.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Places for Rent?   Cheap Places for Rent? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:39 am

yeah i looked into them they actually really are nice they are kinda near where me and josh used to live which would suck but for the price that they are asking for!! it's something you can do till you find something better!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Places for Rent?   Cheap Places for Rent? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:21 pm

Canyon pointe is up the street from where I live. When I worked at that Walmart there on nellis and boulder highway, quite a few people working there also lived at canyon pointe.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Places for Rent?   Cheap Places for Rent? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:18 pm

If you need it that badly, I can try to work some magic with my parents and you might be able to stay with me for a little while. Surprised

If not, Keith and I agreed that, even if we can't move out right away, we can both start paying for a place within the next month or two. So, we can pay our share of rent, even though we'll be at home and you can have the place to yourself for a while. :]
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Places for Rent?   Cheap Places for Rent? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:32 pm

My dad decided (sigh) to rent for a month and try to approach the move from a different situation. So he'll be moving over the next week while I am gone. >.< When HE finds a place to move to lol. Then after a month I should have a condo or some place lined up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Places for Rent?   Cheap Places for Rent? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheap Places for Rent?
Page 1 of 1