Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Dear Barad'Dun

Go down 
+2
Sarabi
Demie Zephyra
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

Dear Barad'Dun Empty
PostSubject: Dear Barad'Dun   Dear Barad'Dun I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:00 am

I'm sure a few of you have noticed that I've had a rough few weeks.

And I just wanted to say thank you for helping me to feel better and making me feel like I always have someone to turn to.

You guys are no doubt, by far the best people I've ever met and the best friends I've ever had.

I've only known you guys for a year. Some of you, even less than that.

And yet, you guys have become more of a family to me than I've ever had with anyone else.

I don't know what I'd do without you guys.

I know I've had issues with some of you, and I apologize.

Alacian, I'll apologize to you right now, for everyone to see, so you know I'm serious.
I'm sorry for being a bitch to you. You don't deserve that and I should have apologized when I saw you on Saturday.

I love every single one of you and I owe each of you for the care and love you've all shown me.

You guys are the best realm, and the best friends, that anyone could ask for.

<3

~Love Demie/Kat
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

Dear Barad'Dun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Barad'Dun   Dear Barad'Dun I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:10 am

i love you too kat you've givin me so much to look forward to it's only fair that i repay you the best i can by loveing you just as much!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Alacian

Alacian

Dear Barad'Dun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Barad'Dun   Dear Barad'Dun I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:37 pm

We all love you, Demie. Especially me.

I've heard most of what's going on with you and all I can say is that I hope things work out. In-fact I know they will. Life gets worse before it gets better. But I know you're a strong enough person to get through it and figure out where you're going in life. You'll get there.

We are a family unto itself no matter which way you look at it. And like siblings we dislike and annoy each other, quibble, upset each other and somehow end up in fights at one point or another. But at the end of the day we still care about one another. Friendship didn't come with a handbook. You wing it as you go and learn from the mistakes. God knows everyone, including myself, makes plenty of them.

I apologize to you as well if I have inadvertently upset you somewhere along the way. We were and still are friends for as long as you allow. It takes more than a little bit of an attitude here and there to give me ill feelings towards anyone. You're one of few girls I speak with openly as I usually just don't get along with women. So, yeah, you're stuck with a friend that's girl-talk challenged and more than politely blunt sometimes.

Your number was and still is in my phone. If you ever need to talk just give me a call. And do keep in touch.

I'll see you October 2nd during my last week in Vegas.

Take care until then.

- A
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

Dear Barad'Dun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Barad'Dun   Dear Barad'Dun I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:43 pm

you rock demie!

king
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
Pheasant

Pheasant

Dear Barad'Dun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Barad'Dun   Dear Barad'Dun I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:40 pm

Demi you so awesome haha no matter how many times you tell me im a fag i still love you oh and btw THE GAME ty....
Back to top Go down
xVHeretic

xVHeretic

Dear Barad'Dun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Barad'Dun   Dear Barad'Dun I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:22 am

demie you rock and roll all the time Smile
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

Dear Barad'Dun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Barad'Dun   Dear Barad'Dun I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:27 am

Christian wrote:
Demi you so awesome haha no matter how many times you tell me im a fag i still love you oh and btw THE GAME ty....

Wow. That made me feel loved, guilty, and irritated all at once. xD

That's so awesome.
Back to top Go down
Pheasant

Pheasant

Dear Barad'Dun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Barad'Dun   Dear Barad'Dun I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:05 pm

Im just that awesome Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dear Barad'Dun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Barad'Dun   Dear Barad'Dun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear Barad'Dun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Real Life-
Jump to: