Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Promo for an amtgard group in Elko, Nevada

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Promo for an amtgard group in Elko, Nevada Empty
PostSubject: Promo for an amtgard group in Elko, Nevada   Promo for an amtgard group in Elko, Nevada I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:36 pm

We need to get a paper to do an article on us.

http://elkodaily.com/lifestyles/article_3da3f9f7-02dd-5bf4-b7b6-a8dfff15003a.html

What would be the legality if we did a promo video for youtube where we make it look like someone filmed it with a camera phone, a guy getting jumped by 4 street thugs, and beats them up with a garbage can lid as a shield and a stick. When later, a reporter interviews him, he says he learned it all in Dagorhir or fighting Dagorhir with the group here in vegas.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Promo for an amtgard group in Elko, Nevada   Promo for an amtgard group in Elko, Nevada I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:17 pm

I don't think there would be any legal issues with that.

We could do that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: Promo for an amtgard group in Elko, Nevada   Promo for an amtgard group in Elko, Nevada I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:20 am

lol trash can lid, i have loved that idea
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Promo for an amtgard group in Elko, Nevada   Promo for an amtgard group in Elko, Nevada I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:39 am

It's legal as long as it isn't a real reporter, and we don't claim the event to be actually real... We don't even have a basic promo vid much less a dramatic one lol. The one on my page is as good as we have I think. Maybe by Samhain I'll have an HD Cam. .____.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Promo for an amtgard group in Elko, Nevada   Promo for an amtgard group in Elko, Nevada I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:47 am

As far as reporter, I was just thinking of using a mike pointing in the dude's face instead of an actual person and having a narrator as reporter, asking the question off screen.

I saw a HD camera for $75 on that Newegg site you directed me too. Wish I had the money.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

PostSubject: Re: Promo for an amtgard group in Elko, Nevada   Promo for an amtgard group in Elko, Nevada I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:17 am

We could do a cut scene from a TV show from our own making with flash backs to the fighting.

Picture this,

Scene opens with said fighter sitting in an interrogation room at the precinct. Two detectives enter and begin questioning him/her about how exactly three thugs got beat to hell. The fighter claims that the thugs were trying to rob him/her and subsequently because of the Dag fighting they got beat up instead. The detectives then question the thugs one at a time( que flasbacks to fighting) and find out the story is true!

Or this one,

High school kid is on his/her way to practice when bullies/jocks start picking on them. The kid makes a break for it and runs to the practice field where the antagonists see the group sparring. They are subsequently surrounded and as the group closes in the screen fades to black with this meesage on it. Even Nerds Can Win. Or some other "BEWARE" type phrase.

Just some gas for the fire.

Smithy Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promo for an amtgard group in Elko, Nevada   Promo for an amtgard group in Elko, Nevada I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Promo for an amtgard group in Elko, Nevada
Page 1 of 1