Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Quotes to People

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alacian

Alacian

Quotes to People Empty
PostSubject: Quotes to People   Quotes to People I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:53 am

I'm bored and random. Sue me.

If you're like me and don't do a lot with your time then you might like to do this. I read way to much for my own good and write even more than that. I guess my quotes are half character and half person behind the character based.

Post here a quote (written by yourself or otherwise stolen), the name of the person and why it reminds you of them. Be it them as a person or their character. Go for it.

Example:

Smithy -

"Because I could not stop for death he kindly stopped for me. The carriage held but just ourselves and immortality."

- Emily Dickens

Why? - As a person he's been through hell and back. I'm pretty sure he's cheated death more than the average person. And I'm certain we all agree he's to stubborn to die. So, in a sense it's because he's riding the carriage of life with possible death at his back every time he deploys or has deployed into a combat zone. Yet he manages to escape. As far as his character goes though...Well, I'll let him think up why it could relate to that himself.

...and a few others just because.

Kitty -

"Bedevil the devil and devil be damned. I'll fear no demons and bow to no man."

Why? - You don't take shit from the world or anyone else.

Surt -

"Confidence is the feeling that you have before you understand the situation."

and sometimes...

"Make love not war. Condoms are cheaper than guns."

- My 14yr old cousin when she heard I was joining the military.

Why? - Because you're French. Razz

Nightmare -

"Nothing we can do can change the past, but everything we do changes the future."

- Ashleigh Brilliant

Why? - Because you're going to be a doctor one day. At least you say you are. Wink

I'm sure that few if any will post more to this. But I have been up for sixteen hours straight and a broken twenty-four before that. So, I felt like posting.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

Quotes to People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotes to People   Quotes to People I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:56 am

you know what i liked that thank you Alyssa i know we left on the wrong foot but i'm not gonna lie i am gonna miss ya! take care hun!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982

Quotes to People
Page 1 of 1