Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Ayo, New person here

Go down 
+2
Demie Zephyra
konradr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikari

Ayo, New person here Empty
PostSubject: Ayo, New person here   Ayo, New person here I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:29 am

I was thinking of joining.
Been fighting with my friend with foam swords for a good 4ish years now?
we used pvc with the pool floaties on them, pretty heavy, but we managed.

around where do the meetings usually take place?
i would really like to join,
but if transportation doesnt allow than...
not much i can do...
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Ayo, New person here   Ayo, New person here I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:09 pm

We meet at Desert Breeze park every Saturday at noon. The corner of the park where we meet is on Durango and Twain. Durango is a main street on the West side and surely has buses. We have loaner weapons, we are short on people with vehicles. Many of our core members live close to the park.

This is a busy month for us as a realm. The second week of October, we plan to hold practice at the Rennaissance fair which will be at Sunset Park. (Sunset and Eastern, on the East Side of town)

The third week of October, Most of the Realm will be traveling to Ogden Utah for a weekend event called "Samhain."

You are welcome to come and fight with us. Your pool noodle swords will not pass dag standards, but as I said, we have loaner weapons until you can construct one of your own.

Post where abouts you live and maybe someone might drive by the area and be willing to offer a newb a ride. They will PM you if such is available.

If you like swordfighting, make your way to the park somehow on Saturday's and you will not be dissappointed. We also fight with Axes, Flails, Spears, Javelin's, Bow and Arrows and BIG swords. Very Happy

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Ayo, New person here   Ayo, New person here I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:46 pm

Yes, let us know what area you live in. Maybe one of us is close enough to pick you up. =]

Even if you're a little far away, if you can provide gas money, I'll come get you anyway. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Ayo, New person here   Ayo, New person here I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:56 pm

WELCOME! yay new people excited! these guys are awesome they will just blow you away with their awesomeness!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: Ayo, New person here   Ayo, New person here I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:30 am

greetings! always good to meet a fellow fighter!

king
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Ayo, New person here   Ayo, New person here I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:19 am

wow 15.3 miles away xD
i have a bike aha, i leave near 215 in between bradley and Jones on Tropical,
an hour and a half bike isnt that bad hmm...saturday you say? at noon. and tommorow at the ren fair?
hmm...ill have to debate on it
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Ayo, New person here   Ayo, New person here I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:49 am

The renn faire isn't tomorrow? o.0 is it?
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Ayo, New person here   Ayo, New person here I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:08 am

Renn fair is next week, October 8, 9 & 10 (fri-sun) at Sunset park which is waaaaaaaaay over on the otherside of the city.

Desert Breeze is the half way point. You live at the edge of the world. Knubbs used to live close to Tropical and the 215 til he wised up and moved closer!

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Ayo, New person here   Ayo, New person here I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:01 am

PM me your address and I'll see what i can do to get you a ride. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Ayo, New person here   Ayo, New person here I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:19 am

ACTUALLY!!!
i should!!! be at the renn fair on the 8th, who should i ask for? im pretty sure im not ganna look like what you expect me to look like
scrawny emo kid xD but i promise i shouldnt do TOO bad...
who should i ask for?
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Ayo, New person here   Ayo, New person here I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:18 am

Knubbs - Royal Scribe
Surt - King
Smithy - High Marshall
Kilanos - Sheperd

We are camping with LVRA. Just ask. Smile Look for Khaki and Red tabards.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Ayo, New person here   Ayo, New person here I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:25 am

how much are the slender swords, more katana like, if anything?
if i decide to stay that is...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ayo, New person here   Ayo, New person here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ayo, New person here
Page 1 of 1