Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

samhain list

Go down 
+8
Alacian
Knubbs
sasquatch
Strider
Smithy
Reverend
Sarabi
Surt
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Surt

Surt

samhain list Empty
PostSubject: samhain list   samhain list I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:50 pm

whos goin? who are your riding with? do you need a ride?

king
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
Sarabi

Sarabi

samhain list Empty
PostSubject: Re: samhain list   samhain list I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:35 pm

Me Taco and Oodvar are leaving on the 14th we'll be meeting everyone there!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Reverend

samhain list Empty
PostSubject: Re: samhain list   samhain list I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:26 am

Akeria wrote:
Me Taco and Oodvar are leaving on the 14th we'll be meeting everyone there!

Do you guys possibly have room for 1 more? I can make it to Vegas from SoCal, but Smithy isn't leaving Vegas until Friday night and is leaving Ogden bright and early Sunday morning.

I can help drive, chip in a bit towards gas, etc. But I'd /really/ like to spend at least a day or two with my wife and Bacchus.
Back to top Go down
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

samhain list Empty
PostSubject: Re: samhain list   samhain list I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:46 am

Rev I apologize about that but I took a friday off for Ren Faire and can't do it for a second week in a row. Tried to but it got denied. This is the absolute best time frame I have to deal with. If anyone has an extra seat for Rev then please lets show the same grace to the Forsaken that we were shown at the Ren Faire by the Serafin Isles ( Probably misspelled the name BTW) and get one of their brethren home to his family.

Smithy Cool
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

samhain list Empty
PostSubject: Re: samhain list   samhain list I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:31 pm

I'm leaving with the 3am group on friday with Demie, Nightmare, and Rilith.
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

samhain list Empty
PostSubject: Re: samhain list   samhain list I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:33 pm

I'm leaving with kjirsten becca and lewin friday at like 2:00 a.m. or 3:00 a.m.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Knubbs

Knubbs

samhain list Empty
PostSubject: Re: samhain list   samhain list I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:42 pm

Smithy wrote:
Rev I apologize about that but I took a friday off for Ren Faire and can't do it for a second week in a row. Tried to but it got denied. This is the absolute best time frame I have to deal with. If anyone has an extra seat for Rev then please lets show the same grace to the Forsaken that we were shown at the Ren Faire by the Serafin Isles ( Probably misspelled the name BTW) and get one of their brethren home to his family.

Smithy Cool

Its Seraphin, you were close though. Smile

I have an extra seat now that surt is driving friday night. Smile

So i should be taking, Anthony, Heretic, Rev, and Marlene.

For transporting our stuff Im going to see what we can do. People are easy its our stuff thats really important. Might try and get a roof rack.

Rev, its $20 for gas. Smile
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

samhain list Empty
PostSubject: Re: samhain list   samhain list I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:56 pm

Knubbs wrote:
Smithy wrote:

Smithy Cool

Its Seraphin, you were close though. Smile

I have an extra seat now that surt is driving friday night. Smile

So i should be taking, Anthony, Heretic, Rev, and Marlene.

For transporting our stuff Im going to see what we can do. People are easy its our stuff thats really important. Might try and get a roof rack.

Rev, its $20 for gas. Smile

I don't know when you guys are leaving or if you're hauling everyone's stuff that's riding with you. My brother has a cooler and a duffle bag. He was going to give Smithy ten dollars to haul it. I'm shipping out in an hour and a half, so I can't relay any info. Please call: 702-245-4856 or pm my brother in order to get hold of him and let him know what's up.
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

samhain list Empty
PostSubject: Re: samhain list   samhain list I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:55 pm

so as i turns out i ended getting friday off! so i wont need to leave late. now i was wondering if there were any seats available for me and shannon. we can help pay for gas so that's not a problem.

king
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

samhain list Empty
PostSubject: Re: samhain list   samhain list I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:24 pm

REMEMBER YOUR WAIVERS! IF YOU ARE A MINOR YOURS MUST BE BE NOTARIZED!!!!!! REMEMBER!!!!!!! GAH!!!!!!!!!!

king
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

samhain list Empty
PostSubject: Re: samhain list   samhain list I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:36 pm

I have waivers, I gave some out already.

If you need one I will email the form so you guys can print it out.

Rev is already in Utah so i have 1 seat.

so far it would be

Marlene
Heretic
Anthony
(empty)
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

samhain list Empty
PostSubject: Re: samhain list   samhain list I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:40 pm

So far it looks like this is who is all going:

19 Fighters and 6 Non-combatants.

ROYAL ARMY FIGHTERS:

Surt
Smithy
Heretic
Sasquatch
Strider
Nightmare (Minor Waiver needs notorize)
Demie
Rilith (Minor Waiver needs notorize)
Anthony

ROYAL ARMY CAMP FOLLOWERS:

Becca
Shannon (Surt's girl?)
Marlene (Heretic's girl?)
Claire (???)

BLACK LION FIGHTERS:

Taco
Phoxly
Mantra

BLACK LION CAMP FOLLOWERS:

Akeria
Kjirstan

WAR WOLF FIGHTERS:

Konradr
Oddvar
K'urn

No War Wolves Camp Followers.

REALM FREE MERCENARIES:

Romeo (needs minor waiver notorized)
Alex
Arthelion Luwen

As far as Drivers go, that seems to keep changing.

Knubbs, seating 5, has 4 so far, Himself, Anthony, Heretic and Marlene, is making an offer to Rev. I know he's leaving Friday morning, I am assuming he will want to convoy with the main group from Desert Breeze at 3am.

Phoxly, seating 5 (?) has 3 so far, Himself, Alex, and Jaysha/mantra and is offering to Rev. He will meet his peeps at jack in the box on Durango (?) at 2am and meet the main convoy at Desert Breeze park on Friday at 3am to leave for Samhain.

Oddvar, seating 5, has 3 so far, Himself, Taco and Akeria. They will be the advanced element, scouting ahead and finding a campsite for the Realm leaving Thursday morning.

Strider, seating 5, has 4 so far, himself, Nightmare, Rilith and Demie. They will meet at Desert Breeze park and join the main convoy at 3am.

Sasquatch (?) seating 5 (?) has 4, himself, Becca, Kjirstan and Arthelion Lewin. They will meet at Desert Breeze park and join the main convoy at 3am.

Konradr, Car trouble, will be taking the jeep only as far as St. George and link up with the Roman, Tiberius. With Romeo, will leave Friday at 1 am in order to be ahead of the convoy in case of car trouble on the way. Will meet all at Samhain.

Surt (?) Questions still abound as to weather the King is driving or seeking to be driven. The list is above your majesty.

Kilanos(?????) Undecided???
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

samhain list Empty
PostSubject: Re: samhain list   samhain list I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:30 pm

Mantra has to work that sunday, 12-8 so i guess she is staying here
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

samhain list Empty
PostSubject: Re: samhain list   samhain list I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:01 pm

Hxctemplar wrote:
Mantra has to work that sunday, 12-8 so i guess she is staying here

Jaysha...? Sad
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

samhain list Empty
PostSubject: Re: samhain list   samhain list I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:47 pm

Ok the word from Forkbeard is that, for emergeancy purposes only, yes, everyone, even non-combatants will be required to sign "Waivers". However, non-combatants who are minors do not need to have them notarized.

Konradr

PS: Also Forkbeard says he is going to get a group together to go to War of Reckoning at An Tir Dearg in February. So let's all make a showing there even if its another day trip like last time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Knubbs

Knubbs

samhain list Empty
PostSubject: Re: samhain list   samhain list I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:51 pm

I am taking Kurn. Smile

so im completely full.

Im taking:
Heretic
Marlene
Anthony
Kurn

(Stowage is going into Smithy's Truck)
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

samhain list Empty
PostSubject: Re: samhain list   samhain list I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:02 pm

didn't we just do this on another page?

me taco Clair and Oodvar are going together
!
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

samhain list Empty
PostSubject: Re: samhain list   samhain list I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:07 pm

oh wait this is the same page DUR MOMENT my bad TT_TT
Back to top Go down
K'urn

K'urn

samhain list Empty
PostSubject: Re: samhain list   samhain list I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:41 pm

Smithy isn't going till later friday night, right? So, if we put everything in his truck...won't we be missing out?

K-
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

samhain list Empty
PostSubject: Re: samhain list   samhain list I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:42 am

I have no other way of getting things there. Unless we tie camping gear to my roof. I wasn't counting on smithy not going with us.

I'm trying to get everything to work but in the end some stuff will be going with smithy. I'm trying to make it things we don't need immediately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

samhain list Empty
PostSubject: Re: samhain list   samhain list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

samhain list
Page 1 of 1