Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Finding Myself

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dwyna

Dwyna

Finding Myself Empty
PostSubject: Finding Myself   Finding Myself I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:41 pm

Well, this is technically a lifelong sort of venture. For now I believe that I will start with something basic and continue from there.

My real first name is Florence. I moved to Las Vegas ten years ago. My character name is Dwyna Ver Cor. I usually go by Dwyna. When choosing my name I used a few baby name meaning websites and put in a few meanings that I was looking for and went for odd or interesting ones that I came across. I started doing some basic Dagorhir fall semester before Rag 19... Due to a variety of personal issues that have come up in the intervening years(that I'd rather not detail online) I've fallen off of the Dagorhir map for a bit. As far as contacting me goes I guess through the pm here, or I think that Surt or K'urn might still have my cell number. It's been a bit of time...

Hopefully there will be activities that I can come out and meet everyone.
Back to top Go down
K'urn

K'urn

Finding Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Myself   Finding Myself I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:49 am

DWYNA!!!

So nice to see you on the boards. Everyone here will surely benefit from your knowledge and skills.

K-
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

Finding Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Myself   Finding Myself I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:54 am

holy crap! the one who started it all!

king
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
Dwyna

Dwyna

Finding Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Myself   Finding Myself I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:52 am

Started it all? I'm not so sure about that one, Surt. You two have managed to accomplish so much more than I ever did.

Dwyna
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finding Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Myself   Finding Myself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Real Life :: Who are you?-
Jump to: