Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

LA ROLL CALL

Go down 
+5
D\'edra
Kilanos
K'urn
konradr
barrikaide
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
barrikaide

LA ROLL CALL Empty
PostSubject: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:04 am

K i might not make it to LA but regardless if i do i want a recall of people going and who can drive and such.

So if Russ can call people and find out and post it on here. We need to know who can drive with how many seats available and who is going and needs a ride.

If i go i will drive with room for 2 with kilanos and claire already passengers. also dont forget to divvy up gas money. it takes me about 2tanks of gas to get there and back. so i charge my passengers 20bucks. If you are worried about spending money on food and such just bring some from home. I usually stop once about 2.5hrs in to stretch legs and eat.

It usually takes 3.5hrs to get there i like to leave at 7am ish.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

LA ROLL CALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:47 pm

Cool Barrikade, Hope you can make it. I've only driven to S.cal a couple times in all the years I've lived here. My wife say's I can have her allowance money (We each get $40 a pay period and I spent mine on weapon's build) So I can go and take Romeo. Russ said he would ride with me. I have room for two or three more in the van but there's a downside to riding in the van. It's a KIA which means there's not as much room inside the van as in an American vehicle and unfortunately the rails or ball bearings or whatever for the two side doors are broken. The doors can be opened in an emergancy but we enter/exit through the front doors or the back hatch, and as I said, its tight. That being said I welcome any who want to go. We'll throw our gear on the top and lash it down and I'll bring my two cooler's for drinks and food from home as you said. I'm thinking it would be a full tank of gas or a tank and a half there and back. Maybe $20 per person would be about right with some kind of refund for whatever I don't use, or for water/food whatever.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
konradr

konradr

LA ROLL CALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:31 pm

Weather forecast for Whittier: Saturday sunny in the mid 80's.
Back to top Go down
K'urn

K'urn

LA ROLL CALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:38 am

Barrikade, D'edra and I will take your last two seats. I am 95% sure we will be able to go. I'll check with her in a bit and re-post.

K-
Back to top Go down
Kilanos

Kilanos

LA ROLL CALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:51 am

Maybe we can tie up K'urn and D'edra and hide them in the trunk or something on the way back so they can't leave. I've got rope!
Back to top Go down
D\'edra

D\'edra

LA ROLL CALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:08 am

Lol kilanos...just..lol...

so we are definitely going barrikade...so we will take up your last two seats...and bring $20 each for gas..

what time do you want us at your house..and where is it??

D~
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/marciex32
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

LA ROLL CALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:22 am

I can drive and i have shotgun+3 seats in back, but might be more like two because of cargo. My car gets good gas mileage so about two tanks there and back = $40-55
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

LA ROLL CALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:35 am

I haven't sold my rifle yet so I'm going with $40 from my wife, hope that will be enough. If I run out of gas on the way back, guess Romeo will be pushing!

Oddvar, chime in. Can ya go?
Back to top Go down
barrikaide

LA ROLL CALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:53 pm

not sure if im going yet i will let you guys know. Has Odd called any of the other guys ?
Back to top Go down
Kilanos

Kilanos

LA ROLL CALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:03 am

Don't give me that crap Barrikade, you're going and you're going to enjoy it so load up yer car and shut yer mouth.

-Kil
Back to top Go down
D\'edra

D\'edra

LA ROLL CALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:45 am

i second kilanos...

i am all for a road trip..lets go!!

D~
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/marciex32
konradr

konradr

LA ROLL CALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:34 pm

Now, now, let's not lean on Barrikade, the man is worried about his wife. Of course, weather we go or not may depend on his decision. I'm struggling with my own decision of driving my own van or taking up strider's offer of seats in his car. I'm one who believe's one way or the other things will work out even if at the last minute, so I'm patiently waiting for what develops by Friday. A decision can be put off til then.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

LA ROLL CALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:00 pm

Yeah, i am pretty much good to go and i have a few seats so work me into your plans anyway you want.
Back to top Go down
Oddvar

Oddvar

LA ROLL CALL Empty
PostSubject: Hell Yeah   LA ROLL CALL I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:51 am

Ok, I didn't know that there was a new thread on here for California, so of course I am running late. But I am in, and will have gas money. If, of course, I can still hitch a ride from some one. I can't really drive far distances, I fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

LA ROLL CALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:24 am

Hey i thought you said your narcolepsy didn't happen while driving?
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

LA ROLL CALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:20 am

Hey Russ, If you chip in $20 and I have $40, you think that's enough gas for the van to make it to whittier and back? I would love to take the van. I will have Romeo clean it out and take out the two middle seats so we could fit coolers and gear inside. Or you, me and Romeo could ride with Strider and all chip in with him. How much room you got in your car for gear strider?

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

LA ROLL CALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:43 am

Well if you havent seen it, its a 2000 saturn sedan so not a lot, but a have a whole trunk plus one seat if three extra are coming, long objects could go front to back if needed.
Back to top Go down
Oddvar

Oddvar

LA ROLL CALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:59 am

I can deal with short drives and some times even long ones, but I would not bet money on the long ones, that is why I don't drive long distances.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

LA ROLL CALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:50 pm

Okay Strider, Me, Russ and Romeo will ride with you if that's fine. We'll both chip in $20 for gas. I'm going to bring a couple of medium sized coolers with drinks and stuff and one gear bag plus shield. I assume Russ will be bringing his spear. I work this evening, usually leave around 1 pm, but I'll try and give you and Russ a call around noon.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Kilanos

Kilanos

LA ROLL CALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:12 pm

This is definately a time you don't want to bring all you have with you. I'm going to be bringing my main kit and a jav or 2. I'm still debating whether I want to bring by bow or not. If anyone wants me to bring them an extra jav, let me know otherwise I will not.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

LA ROLL CALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:41 pm

I'll be sure to have my wife's cell phone with me tonight so you guys can call me with any plans. Her number is (702)490-1032.

Barrikade likes to leave vegas around 7am. Strider I know you live in the Northwest, and Russ lives near desert breeze park. (like Durango and Flamingo) Maybe you could pick him up like around 6am. (Russ Cell 702-624-4436) Then swing down to Tropicana and Boulder Highway to pick me and Romeo up. (Russ has been to my house) by around 6:30am and we could then meet up with the other's at a point of their choosing to leave for LA (whittier) What do ya think?
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

LA ROLL CALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:57 pm

Kilanos/barrikade, did they ask you guys for waiver's?
Back to top Go down
K'urn

K'urn

LA ROLL CALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:16 pm

Do we have a concrete go or no go from Barrikade? I'd like to know.
Also I'll need to know where to meet you, at what time etc. etc.

K-
Back to top Go down
barrikaide

LA ROLL CALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:28 pm

conrad they do ask for waivers but they also normally have a bunch on hand.

Me and the family are busy this weekend sorry. We may make it out to La to fight but wont have any extra seats and not even sure about that atm. sorry guys

Did russ ever call rilith and them?
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

LA ROLL CALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:03 pm

I know Russ talked with Heretic and Pat and both have to work so can't make it. Mordock couldn't make it. Rilith is 16 so would need a parent to sign a waiver and their permission to go to cali, and a ride.

Sorry you can't make it Barrikade, family comes first in my house too.

Kilanos, maybe you, Kurn and D'edra could ride with Strider and I'll take Russ, Romeo and the van. In a few hours I have to go to work. I'm taking my wife's cell phone (if I don't forget again) 490-1032. Text first as I drive and could get fired for talking on the cell while in motion. Also you can call me at home up til 12:45 or after 11:00pm tonight.

If LA's a bust maybe we could meet early Sunday at Desert Breeze for practice. There's an 'Excessive Heat' warning for Saturday which translates to 'deadly' so Sunday morning would be better.

Konradr

Last edited by konradr on Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LA ROLL CALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA ROLL CALL   LA ROLL CALL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LA ROLL CALL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next