Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

[Pictures] Practice Action Shots + Others

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoxly

Phoxly

[Pictures] Practice Action Shots + Others Empty
PostSubject: [Pictures] Practice Action Shots + Others   [Pictures] Practice Action Shots + Others I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:27 pm

Taken with Demie's camera during our Barrel Pit of 1v1's and 2v2's and some shots from a practice a couple weeks back. We have 10 practices til combatcon, I definitely think we can get a lot of good shots of each member.

Everyone was decently garbed aside from Shadow (he's getting a new tabbard) and the new guys. Otherwise we looked pretty damn sharp.

Full Album:
https://s127.photobucket.com/albums/p158/Phoxly/BaradDun/

My favorites:

[Pictures] Practice Action Shots + Others DSC00392

[Pictures] Practice Action Shots + Others DSC00387

[Pictures] Practice Action Shots + Others DSC00378

[Pictures] Practice Action Shots + Others DSC00356

There's a lot of epic action shots there, the original pics are 10x as big as these, so we can crop and zoom in on the action more.

Last edited by Phoxly on Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

PostSubject: Re: [Pictures] Practice Action Shots + Others   [Pictures] Practice Action Shots + Others I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:17 am

Templar Approves ^
Back to top Go down
Mathan

Mathan

PostSubject: Re: [Pictures] Practice Action Shots + Others   [Pictures] Practice Action Shots + Others I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:43 pm

i saw the picture of me in the album i look sooo lame! i am now detrimed to get my garb done soon!

XIV
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: [Pictures] Practice Action Shots + Others   [Pictures] Practice Action Shots + Others I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:02 pm

Did you get new fabric for your mom to sew? Or still deciding what kind you want?
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: [Pictures] Practice Action Shots + Others   [Pictures] Practice Action Shots + Others I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:33 pm

yeah these are great phoxly i'm gonna bring both my camera's and anyone that doesn't wanna fight should take pictures/ videos. but all of us at different angles. if you bring kats camera phoxly you can be mostly dominate of the pictures cause hers apperantly can only take pictures. and then with mine we will take video's make sure they are good!... we gots a deal. oh and as soon as they are finished i'mma send them you're way cause i can't edit. i have no idea how to. would that be ok with you phoxly or..... will you be too busy i could try to find someone else. another thing that we can do. is.. when i was in utah. there are plenty of kids in like high school collage that are taking the motion picture whatever in as a career and would be willing to come video tape us for cheap or free.. so i was thinking about putting a wanted add in craigslist asking for a video ographer i think that's what you call them. see if they wouldn't mind coming to a practice to tape us. but i guess that's up to every one.. but it's a great way to get people involved the guy could tell his friends. ECT..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Pictures] Practice Action Shots + Others   [Pictures] Practice Action Shots + Others I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Pictures] Practice Action Shots + Others
Page 1 of 1