Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Contact info (( Cont. Realm ambassadorship ))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarabi

Sarabi

Contact info (( Cont. Realm ambassadorship )) Empty
PostSubject: Contact info (( Cont. Realm ambassadorship ))   Contact info (( Cont. Realm ambassadorship )) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:20 am

I was asked to get contact information from the members of dag. just so we can stay in contact with old members and new members. my plan was to just copy the info from waivers but i haven't been able to get my hands on them so i figure i will just ask politely here. so if you could please. i need a Working and one you check frequently

Phone number #

Email @

and any reliable way of contacting you
AKA facebook any website that you use frequently. i'm on most social sites so. ALL of those please. if it's a cell phone could you please specify if texting is alright.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Contact info (( Cont. Realm ambassadorship ))   Contact info (( Cont. Realm ambassadorship )) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:45 am

i forgot to put to send me the info preferably in a message! sorry please don't post your personal information where everyone can see so just send it to me in a private message!
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Contact info (( Cont. Realm ambassadorship ))   Contact info (( Cont. Realm ambassadorship )) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:28 am

Shame you can't get the waivers, I'll update my contact info on Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Contact info (( Cont. Realm ambassadorship ))   Contact info (( Cont. Realm ambassadorship )) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:58 am

thank you so much phoxly!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contact info (( Cont. Realm ambassadorship ))   Contact info (( Cont. Realm ambassadorship )) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contact info (( Cont. Realm ambassadorship ))
Page 1 of 1