Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

May 21st and 28th. Pic + Vid Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoxly

Phoxly

May 21st and 28th. Pic + Vid Day Empty
PostSubject: May 21st and 28th. Pic + Vid Day   May 21st and 28th. Pic + Vid Day I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:42 pm

After seeing how great a lot of the fights and our videos turned out of the group, I have started editing. I will be out of town in Orlando this week so next Saturday I will be out again with my Tripod to get more video and pics of the group.

We need ideas for some close up fighting, such as 1v1's (Althing Tourney) and 2v2's and 3v3's. Tight close fighting, maybe some bridge fights?

We need everyone to look badass in their best garb and best kit. I will edit chunks of video and post it to youtube as a demo before combatcon. I am anticipating a 10-20 minute video of the group for combatcon. With still photos and videos.

Since we haven't had any big groups of practice yet we don't have as much line fighting as I hoped, but we can make up for it with close ups of the skirmishes. Hopefully we can get a big enough showing to come out to Althing or one of the next 3 practices to do some shield wall work.

Any suggestions for video and pic ideas are welcome. I'll post the first segment of the video probably this weekend when it's edited. Go Barad'Dun!
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

May 21st and 28th. Pic + Vid Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 21st and 28th. Pic + Vid Day   May 21st and 28th. Pic + Vid Day I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:33 am

well i thought us doing like an interview like the forsaken did would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982

May 21st and 28th. Pic + Vid Day
Page 1 of 1