Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

My Summer -blog-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aleksander Piotrowski

Aleksander Piotrowski

My Summer -blog- Empty
PostSubject: My Summer -blog-   My Summer -blog- I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:44 am

Howdy. Alright, I Just got back from California and I will be leaving from this Thursday to next Monday to Toronto, so I will not be able to make this Saturday's practice.

Now, asides from my schedule, Here's what I have done during the Summer. -Blog up ahead-

I have been in a somewhat rigorous week long fencing camp which was a good amount of fun. Got some good excercise and met some fun people. In California I have also met some good people, but more importantly, I have came into the Silicon valley branch of Aggelgorod and had some practices with them. They only had three practices so far, but they are pretty good. Also, I got a labrador retriever named Gordon.

Well, that's what I was up to.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

My Summer -blog- Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Summer -blog-   My Summer -blog- I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:05 pm

Good to hear from you Alex, you are having a busy summer. It's great you are staying active and in touch. I'm glad you got out and practiced with another Dagorhir group. Learn anything interesting to pass along? Just remember Barad'dun is still your home no matter how far afield you wander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Aleksander Piotrowski

Aleksander Piotrowski

My Summer -blog- Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Summer -blog-   My Summer -blog- I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:24 pm

I picked up a few minor things. One of the members I fought with took some formal longsword classes, and he had some interesting moves, especially when handling only 1 sword.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Summer -blog- Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Summer -blog-   My Summer -blog- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Summer -blog-
Page 1 of 1