Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Gone for a while.

Go down 
+3
konradr
Phoxly
Smithy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

Gone for a while. Empty
PostSubject: Gone for a while.   Gone for a while. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:58 pm

I will not be at practices for the foreseeable future. Nor will I be on the boards, answering calls, or contacting anyone unless I desire to. I'm done for a while and I need a break or I'm going to quit.

Smithy
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

Gone for a while. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for a while.   Gone for a while. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:14 pm

Who's going to be your stead while you are gone? We are kinda short a marshall we can't be short a shepherd too...
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Gone for a while. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for a while.   Gone for a while. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:16 pm

Ask the King, sounds like a Realm Leader's decision. Or are we short one of them too?

Smithy just needs a break and I'm sure he has his Week long Army Training coming up. Surely we can manage.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Phoxly

Phoxly

Gone for a while. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for a while.   Gone for a while. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:44 pm

Yeah we've had bigger bumps in the road. Take it easy Smithy. The point where your weekend hobby becomes an inconvenience on the rest of your life is the point where you need a break, hope you get some stuff sorted out. Don't stress about the realm Smile If you have any loaners or gear you want to leave with me that you won't be bringing out let me know.

Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

Gone for a while. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for a while.   Gone for a while. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:38 pm

take it easy man we will talk to you when we talk to ya!!
Back to top Go down
Scrios

Scrios

Gone for a while. Empty
PostSubject: ..   Gone for a while. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:33 am

I'll keep bringing the water with the cooler and the extra rope and stuff while you're gone
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

Gone for a while. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for a while.   Gone for a while. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:33 pm

We brought a case of water last time and gave it to the realm cooler, we'll bring some bottled water out this weekend again.
Back to top Go down
Prysm Stormfallen

Prysm Stormfallen

Gone for a while. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for a while.   Gone for a while. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:43 pm

Will bring a sack of ice when I come out - will be around 12. Should keep the water cool for the afternoon then Smile
I noticed the last couple of weeks that it could do with refreshing around that time to keep the water cool for the rest of the practice...
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

Gone for a while. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for a while.   Gone for a while. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:19 pm

Good idea Prysm Smile
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

Gone for a while. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for a while.   Gone for a while. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:08 pm

Well, I'm trying to get out as much as possible. Though, I can't guarantee I'll be at every practice all day. I'll try. May not be able to fight always as well. So we shouldn't be "short a marshall."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gone for a while. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for a while.   Gone for a while. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gone for a while.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Chapter News-
Jump to: