Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

HI All! A New Peasant Takes Up Arms!

Go down 
+5
Sarabi
Phoxly
Convel
Izmiranna Peregrine
Hollister
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollister

Hollister

HI All! A New Peasant Takes Up Arms! Empty
PostSubject: HI All! A New Peasant Takes Up Arms!   HI All! A New Peasant Takes Up Arms! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 4:31 pm

To the Realm of Barad'dun,

Greetings! I'm a newb was invited to join your group at the Combat Con (name is Dave if anyone remembers - got shield-bashed by Taco and pinned/stabbed to the ground).

Anywho, RL sucks, and has prevented me from really having the time or energy to come out to your practices. However, now I can! Unfortunately, being a newb, and an uneducated commoner, I seem to be unable to find out [i]when[i] the next practice will be. Being a well-traveled native, I figure it'll be at the park (Konrad(?) drew me a map).

However, being the lowly, uneducated, poorly-motivated, completely-unskilled and most not-wanting-to-die peasant-conscript that I am, it seems I have been unable to move myself to camp out at the park for days on end awaiting your much-hoped-for-but-not-necessarily-guaranteed appearance.

So, good sirs, could you please give a fool the directions to the place where he can find a thorough thrashing?

Respectfully,

Hollister the Not-As-Brave-As-He-Is-Foolish

P.S. Oh yeah, I also lack any arms whatsoever. By that I mean weapons, not that I actually do not possess actual arms. That being the case, whoever equips me will have a loyal-though-not-necessarily-useful minion for the duration of the practice. On the plus side, I can stop a sword just as good as anyone. Once.

Water I can provide. It is the one of the two things peasants produce in abundance.

Back to top Go down
Izmiranna Peregrine

Izmiranna Peregrine

PostSubject: Re: HI All! A New Peasant Takes Up Arms!   HI All! A New Peasant Takes Up Arms! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 4:45 pm

The practice location is Desert Breeze Park, just off the corner of Durango and Twain on the Southwest corner of the park. If you turn in off of twain you will see a parking lot on your left with a children's playground behind it. We are usually on the hill with trees, look for the people in colorful clothes waving foam weaponry above their heads.

Normal practice starts at 12 noon. [edited] Every Saturday unless otherwise stated. cheers

-Izmiranna Peregrine pirat gfxlovers.com/smilies
Pirate Viking or Viking Pirate...?

Last edited by Izmiranna on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001046867423
Convel

Convel

PostSubject: Re: HI All! A New Peasant Takes Up Arms!   HI All! A New Peasant Takes Up Arms! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 5:13 pm

Every Saturday, since the date wasn't mentioned there.
Back to top Go down
Hollister

Hollister

PostSubject: Re: HI All! A New Peasant Takes Up Arms!   HI All! A New Peasant Takes Up Arms! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 5:33 pm

Oh, good! I was gonna be late if it was today since I won't be able to leave until 11am! But tomorrow is kosher.

See Ya Then!

Hollister
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: HI All! A New Peasant Takes Up Arms!   HI All! A New Peasant Takes Up Arms! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:47 am

Can't wait to meat you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: HI All! A New Peasant Takes Up Arms!   HI All! A New Peasant Takes Up Arms! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:21 am

hey Dave i'm taco's fiance!... lol WELCOME TO THE FAMILY lol nice to have a new player can't wait to meet you! come to the field..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Mathan

Mathan

PostSubject: Re: HI All! A New Peasant Takes Up Arms!   HI All! A New Peasant Takes Up Arms! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:41 am

Phoxly wrote:

Wow Phoxly nice play on words there
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: HI All! A New Peasant Takes Up Arms!   HI All! A New Peasant Takes Up Arms! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:52 am

Mathan wrote:
Phoxly wrote:

Wow Phoxly nice play on words there

See, I just took that the absolute wrong way. :/
Back to top Go down
Hollister

Hollister

PostSubject: Re: HI All! A New Peasant Takes Up Arms!   HI All! A New Peasant Takes Up Arms! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:31 pm

LoL. I can't wait to "meat" you guys, either!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Prysm Stormfallen

Prysm Stormfallen

PostSubject: Re: HI All! A New Peasant Takes Up Arms!   HI All! A New Peasant Takes Up Arms! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:37 pm

Shocked will be pleased to meat you too... I think... lol
Back to top Go down
Hollister

Hollister

PostSubject: Re: HI All! A New Peasant Takes Up Arms!   HI All! A New Peasant Takes Up Arms! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:49 pm

Also, because I lack one of those fancy motorized cart-thingies that everyone else seems to have, would it be possible for me to bum a ride off someone. I live on Craig@Martin Luther King. If not, it's not a problem. I'll just hitch a ride on the common wagon. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: HI All! A New Peasant Takes Up Arms!   HI All! A New Peasant Takes Up Arms! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:41 pm

we live close to that area maybe not today but next week we can give you a ride
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Hollister

Hollister

PostSubject: Re: HI All! A New Peasant Takes Up Arms!   HI All! A New Peasant Takes Up Arms! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:02 pm

Kewl, thanks! Loved Saturday's practice.... but I am sooooo sore. Back hurts, shoulders and legs stiff, sunburn all over head and neck, left hand bruised from repeated punch blocking... AWESOME! Look forward to next weekend! Will be a little bit more prepared, though.

Thanks for a great time
Back to top Go down
Prysm Stormfallen

Prysm Stormfallen

PostSubject: Re: HI All! A New Peasant Takes Up Arms!   HI All! A New Peasant Takes Up Arms! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:40 pm

Haha! You are welcome! Was good to see an enthusiastic noob who has a sword swing to rival Taco...

:p

P
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: HI All! A New Peasant Takes Up Arms!   HI All! A New Peasant Takes Up Arms! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:53 am

bahahaha to rival taco? taco doesnt hit THAT hard.

ur all lucky sasquatch was only here for two practices. ive never been hit harder before.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DJgrenade
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HI All! A New Peasant Takes Up Arms!   HI All! A New Peasant Takes Up Arms! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HI All! A New Peasant Takes Up Arms!
Page 1 of 1