Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Does Anyone Need An Apprentice?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollister

Hollister

Does Anyone Need An Apprentice? Empty
PostSubject: Does Anyone Need An Apprentice?   Does Anyone Need An Apprentice? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:28 pm

To the Realm,

So I watched some videos, read some threads, watched some more videos, and then was like; "Well, geez... instead of experimenting and wasting $15 dollars botching a weapon or shield, why don't I see if anyone needs help. Then I can get on-the-job experience."

Seemed like a reasonable ideer, so here is my job application posting. I would really appreciate hands-on training at any and all of the following;

Weapon-Making (all kinds)
Shield-Making
Leather-Working
Sewing & Stitching

I don't have any definitive skills in any of the above categories, and it seems like they are all skills I need to learn. I'm not overly-stupid, I could learn all of the above on my own. However, I learn faster with instruction, and I figure that when I get some skills it would work out for the master craftsman that trains me. I'm sure we can come to amicable terms, as necessary. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Izmiranna Peregrine

Izmiranna Peregrine

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Need An Apprentice?   Does Anyone Need An Apprentice? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:32 pm

I do know that in the up coming week or two, Convel will be making some personal weapons for Prysm and some more loaner/for sale weapons as well. I don't see why you couldn't help out to learn. Get a hold of him on here or at practice tomorrow if you wold like some more information. Cheers!

-Izmiranna Peregrine pirat gfxlovers.com/smilies
Pirate Viking or Viking Pirate...?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001046867423
Hollister

Hollister

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Need An Apprentice?   Does Anyone Need An Apprentice? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:45 pm

Thanks, Izzy! Once again you save the day! Razz
Back to top Go down
Prysm Stormfallen

Prysm Stormfallen

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Need An Apprentice?   Does Anyone Need An Apprentice? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:02 pm

I can help with the garb - I am more than willing to give you the basics of sewing, plus I have a car so can come to you Smile

P
Back to top Go down
Hollister

Hollister

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Need An Apprentice?   Does Anyone Need An Apprentice? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:24 pm

Wow, thanks Prysm! And I don't have to walk?!? That is a BONUS!

Kewl, I'll work out details with you and Convel tomorrow!

P.S. You still have those pink ribbons?v Razz
Back to top Go down
Prysm Stormfallen

Prysm Stormfallen

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Need An Apprentice?   Does Anyone Need An Apprentice? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:58 pm

I have the ribbons... even pink velevet ones if you prefer to fo a lil more retro...

But sadly I wont be at practice tomorrow - I am working Sad

On the plus side that means I can help you out during the week if you want - just PM me and we can sort it out

P
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Need An Apprentice?   Does Anyone Need An Apprentice? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:53 pm

if you ever just wanna hang out and build something message taco he is ALWAYS building something sewing something leather crafting something!... and he will teach you the works.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Hollister

Hollister

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Need An Apprentice?   Does Anyone Need An Apprentice? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:01 am

You guyz are awesome!
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Need An Apprentice?   Does Anyone Need An Apprentice? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:42 am

lol we try!.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Need An Apprentice?   Does Anyone Need An Apprentice? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does Anyone Need An Apprentice?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Chapter News-
Jump to: