Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Car Pooling

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Acrid the Fool

Acrid the Fool

Car Pooling Empty
PostSubject: Car Pooling   Car Pooling I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:22 am

Recently we've had more players join who live in the North Las Vegas area. A few of which may be in need of rides (Terminus). I can help if you live near Craig and Clayton. Please give me a heads up at least 24 hours in advance. On Saturdays I leave home around 1:30, I wont be able to offer rides for Tuesday practice as my car is full on those days. Any gas money and any attempt to get closer to to my house is very appreciated. I have room for 1 person, first to ask gets the spot.

Just wanted to post this to lay down my guide lines and see if anyone else with a car in the North Las Vegas area would like to help shuttle players.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

Car Pooling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car Pooling   Car Pooling I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 4:03 am

ok thought you were gonna post this but ANYONE who is needing a ride. i figure that it would only be fair that if people are willing to be carpool we figure out some sort of carpool strategy. meaning... since we live in north Las Vegas we have 2 people near us that would possibly need a ride. Hollister and Terminus. gas is tight for everyone so if you have gas money that would be nice to help out with. terminus you live 15 - 18 min away from us and it's also in the opposite direction we need to be going. we are willing to help you out and want to help you out. but traveling all that way can be tedious if there was a way that you could possibly get to Craig?! it would help us out a lot. we want more new people to come out but we need to come up with something for people who need rides. you know like they have work carpools and such. like Dustin said first come first serve GIVE US 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE let us prep for you. and if you are getting a ride. unless it's an emergency understand that you are getting picked up when we pick you up and your leaving when we leave. we're not making side trips. i don't know if that made any more sense. but lets figure something out guys!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Hollister

Hollister

Car Pooling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car Pooling   Car Pooling I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:16 am

I might need a ride on some weekends. Right now I go to a friend's house at Rainbow & Flamingo on Friday's, so it is an easy bus ride to and from on Saturday, so right now I am covered. However, if you PM me your phone #'s (or I could get them Saturday) I'll have them as an option if that arrangement changes. Yes, I can give $5 for gas money if I need to call. Thanks for the offers.

-Hollister
Back to top Go down
Mordy the Gnome

Mordy the Gnome

Car Pooling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car Pooling   Car Pooling I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:15 pm

I have acqiured the Legal Driving Feat upon my last level, if anyone has gas money and I have enough notice i have no problem picking anyone up. Number is 544-0352, text me with your name and I'll be sure to add you to my phone.

~Mordy
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

Car Pooling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car Pooling   Car Pooling I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:29 pm

Same deal as Mordy.

If I can get a few bucks for gas and a heads up in advance, I don't mind picking someone up. Used to pick Faolan up from Henderson before he left. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Car Pooling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car Pooling   Car Pooling I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Car Pooling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: General News-
Jump to: