Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

First Day Out

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kraiken

kraiken

First Day Out  Empty
PostSubject: First Day Out    First Day Out  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 12:52 am

I am so glad i woke up early and went to practice today, i couldn't think of a better way to spend a Saturday, then to spend it with Barad'Dun! I have learned so much my first day, and now have a natural feel for what the idea of everything was. Thanks everyone for helping me and teaching me, i apreciate it, and expect to see me just about every Saturday and build days cheers
Back to top Go down
Prysm Stormfallen

Prysm Stormfallen

First Day Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day Out    First Day Out  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:56 am

Welcome Welcome and thrice welcome to the awesomeness that is Barad'dun!

Prysm Smile
Back to top Go down
kraiken

kraiken

First Day Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day Out    First Day Out  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:41 am

thanks for the warm welcomes, and for letting me borrow your gloves, haha that shiled chewed up my knuckles pretty bad
Back to top Go down
Hirgon

Hirgon

First Day Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day Out    First Day Out  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:54 am

Welcome!! To our beautiful Realm of Barad'Dun
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001597470989
Prysm Stormfallen

Prysm Stormfallen

First Day Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day Out    First Day Out  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:41 am

You are welcome - I wasnt using them at the time so at least they were put to a good use.

If you dont fancy buying gloves just yet, until you decide what weapon/shield/fighting style you like, then just some strips of fabric can be used as hand wraps to protect your knuckles. Is a cheap and easy solution until you decide what you wanna do!

Hope to see you on the field of battle again soon!

P
Back to top Go down
kraiken

kraiken

First Day Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day Out    First Day Out  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:44 am

thats great advice thank you very much! i have some old gloves laying around so i might as well put them to use, and im purchasing my garb fabric tomorw, so hopefully i wont have to use "insta garb" again : 3
Back to top Go down
Prysm Stormfallen

Prysm Stormfallen

First Day Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day Out    First Day Out  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:36 am

'insta garb' - one of the most useful tools we have! But personal garb is better! lolz.

Oh - check your private messaging from time to time - people do use it to pass on info rather than clutter the boards Very Happy

P
Back to top Go down
Acrid the Fool

Acrid the Fool

First Day Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day Out    First Day Out  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 12:36 pm

yes gloves are a great investment! punch blocked a red from barrikaide earlier and now my finger is like twice as big lol
Back to top Go down
kraiken

kraiken

First Day Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day Out    First Day Out  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:48 pm

yes, il be purchasing my garb matierals today, haha, and the small shield i was using had all the wood exposed on the inside, and it chewing into the back of my hands, i was able to wrap it up in something that was given to me towards the end of the day, but i do have some im going to use that i found just laying around,
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

First Day Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day Out    First Day Out  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:58 pm

Very Happy Glad you like it! We look forward to seeing you out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Day Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day Out    First Day Out  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day Out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Our Chapter-
Jump to: