Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

RA pratice

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wolf

wolf

RA pratice Empty
PostSubject: RA pratice   RA pratice I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:27 pm

is there a RA practice today if so when to when
Back to top Go down
Prysm Stormfallen

Prysm Stormfallen

RA pratice Empty
PostSubject: Re: RA pratice   RA pratice I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:36 pm

RA practice today is from 5pm for all in the RA, and all who are interested in joining the RA.
The practice has no specific end time as some are unable to make the 5pm start, so we stay until dark (sometimes a lil later) and then head off for food after wherever the vote takes us.

If you are intending on coming to tonight's practice, dont forget the usual of bring plenty of water etc - especially as its not a realm practice as we cant guarantee the realm facilities of bottles of water available from the realm chest.

See you later

P
Back to top Go down
wolf

wolf

RA pratice Empty
PostSubject: Re: RA pratice   RA pratice I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:40 pm

can u come just to practice with out joining the ra or its ra only
Back to top Go down
Prysm Stormfallen

Prysm Stormfallen

RA pratice Empty
PostSubject: Re: RA pratice   RA pratice I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:11 pm

Its for RA and those interested in joining RA but haven't fully committed yet.

It is a unit practice only on wednesdays, but the saturday practice (from 10-12 before main realm practice) is open to all.

The RA fight as a unit and do maneuvers as a unit which is why there is a unit only practice. If you are interested in joining and what to see more of what we do, come along. You dont HAVE to join us after but we open practice to interested people so they can see more of what we do, and make an informed decision to join us or not.
The last thing we want is for someone to join and not realize what the RA do within the realm fighting structure and order of battle. If you are a skirmisher style fighter its hard to stay put in a shield wall, and if you are a shield wall person, it can be disturbing being left out with no buddies to work with. We want you to be where you can be most effective as a warrior, and happiest in your choice of companions doing it.

So if you are interested in seeing how the RA work, and what we do, then come along.

If not, then apologies, but we do keep it RA/RA interested, with instructors only on wednesdays.
Back to top Go down
Hollister

Hollister

RA pratice Empty
PostSubject: Re: RA pratice   RA pratice I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:21 pm

I am afraid she is right Wolf. Just be grateful you found out early... I was a mere peasant who got too curious for his own good, decided to show up and see what it was all about and then <<>> I got beat up, shot in the head, knocked over and then drafted. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

RA pratice Empty
PostSubject: Re: RA pratice   RA pratice I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:40 pm

If you are looking for a second practice in the week, the Tuesday Practice hosted by the Black Lions is open and free to everyone. We do training, 2-3 man teams, 1v1's, bear pits, lots of stuff just to generally get better. We had easily 15 fighters last night and then 5-6 non fighting. Enough for Barikaide, Acrid, Taco, Mordock, Lewin, and myself to take on 1-2 newbies a piece for training and sparring, and then some team Valhalla.

We practice 5pm to 8pm usually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RA pratice Empty
PostSubject: Re: RA pratice   RA pratice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RA pratice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Our Chapter-
Jump to: