Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

To the Barad'Dun Boys..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alacian

Alacian

To the Barad'Dun Boys.. Empty
PostSubject: To the Barad'Dun Boys..   To the Barad'Dun Boys.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:25 pm

...I was at the WIC office today with my cousin...

There were some really burly, and heavy set men there...one in shorts, weighing like three hundred pounds...tattoos down his arms...choppy mullet with a ponytail....sat next to me and gave me the once over SEVERAL times....It was creepy...

Anyway. Point of the story....Mom said if we get to Dagorhir and everybody looks like that and is giving me the once over or everyone is lining up to grapple me...I can't participate. Laughing

That's all I wanted to say. She already said she's bringing the camera and is going to tell everyone she wants a mug shot and fingerprints...lol

God I hope it goes over well. Don't take my hobby away because some acne faced sixty year old still interested in Star Wars starts giggling and offers me candy. =P

~ Alacian
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: To the Barad'Dun Boys..   To the Barad'Dun Boys.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:53 pm

well... damn... there goes my plans... guess ill just bring watermelon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: To the Barad'Dun Boys..   To the Barad'Dun Boys.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:14 pm

I hate watermelon. =P

Smells like cucumbers.
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: To the Barad'Dun Boys..   To the Barad'Dun Boys.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:21 pm

But its so tastey..... do you like apples?
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: To the Barad'Dun Boys..   To the Barad'Dun Boys.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:47 pm

Love apples, oranges, bananas, strawberries, and some other odd fruit from nam that my neighbor had me eat...
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: To the Barad'Dun Boys..   To the Barad'Dun Boys.. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:48 am

We don't have any burly 300 pound men, sorry. Unless you count Oddvar, he's a grizzly.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: To the Barad'Dun Boys..   To the Barad'Dun Boys.. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:59 am

Strider wrote:
We don't have any burly 300 pound men, sorry. Unless you count Oddvar, he's a grizzly.

Ha ha. Cute. I think he's the one that Kurt said would grapple me. >_>
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: To the Barad'Dun Boys..   To the Barad'Dun Boys.. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:09 am

Yeah, that's him, he loves to grapple.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: To the Barad'Dun Boys..   To the Barad'Dun Boys.. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:15 am

I see.

Don'ts:
* Kick
* Punch
* Bite

Do's:
* Grapple
* Fondle
* Grope
* Agilely experienced
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

PostSubject: Re: To the Barad'Dun Boys..   To the Barad'Dun Boys.. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:54 am

Now you're getting it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the Barad'Dun Boys..   To the Barad'Dun Boys.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the Barad'Dun Boys..
Page 1 of 1