Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Batting Gloves????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Molds

Molds

Batting Gloves???? Empty
PostSubject: Batting Gloves????   Batting Gloves???? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:35 am

So after my second practice my hands are basically torn up from the shield and sword I was useing. So, I decided gloves are going to be must. After thinking about it. Would baseball batting gloves be okay? They are gripped on the inside and padded on the out. Not as armor but simply padding for the hand. They are like 10 dollars at big 5 just FYI. I can bring mine out to either wednesday or saturdays practices. Information on if this would be OK would be excellent. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

Batting Gloves???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batting Gloves????   Batting Gloves???? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:44 am

Will they work? Not sure. Is it okay? Definitely. I'm pretty sure any sort of protection, like knee pads or gloves, are completely legal. When you're wearing garb, though, I'm pretty sure it has to be either hidden under the garb, or changed to BE the garb. What I was going to do (because I have similar problems) was get athletic tape and just use that for every practice, since it's just twice a week anyways. If you're not being hounded on for garb yet, you're completely fine with bringing protection. Once you do...meh, cross the bridge as you get to it :P
Back to top Go down
Scrios

Scrios

Batting Gloves???? Empty
PostSubject: ..   Batting Gloves???? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:04 am

As long as your gloves look period it's ok to wear the gloves for protection. Alot of people in our realm do that just so they can protect their hands from getting messed up during fights.
Back to top Go down
Molds

Molds

Batting Gloves???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batting Gloves????   Batting Gloves???? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:12 am

Yeah I know hollister has gloves and a few others do as well. They are just black gloves. Awesome! These blisters SUCK.
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

Batting Gloves???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batting Gloves????   Batting Gloves???? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:49 am

They will work for our practices.

However, trying to use them at events may be a different story depending on how modern they look.

I used to use a pair of fingerless biking gloves. :]

No more blisters!

Back to top Go down
Molds

Molds

Batting Gloves???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batting Gloves????   Batting Gloves???? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:23 am

They are litteraly black. Aha with a white nike sign. Well was white... Yeah one of my friends brought some old I think football gloves that are fingerless and they allowed them. I wasn't clear on if they had to fingerless or not.
Back to top Go down
Grek

Grek

Batting Gloves???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batting Gloves????   Batting Gloves???? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:59 am

I wear my old football gloves to practice but I don't think they would pass at an event >__>
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=647767959
Sponsored content

Batting Gloves???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batting Gloves????   Batting Gloves???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batting Gloves????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: - The Armory --
Jump to: