Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Where will your allegiance lie?

Go down 
+2
Taco
Sylar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylar

Sylar

Where will your allegiance lie? Empty
PostSubject: Where will your allegiance lie?   Where will your allegiance lie? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:10 am

Where will your allegiance lie? 360n Where will your allegiance lie? 361l
I got bored. So, yeah. It's not all that special, but I wasn't really going for much. Plus, it leaves room for when I actually decide on which one I want to go with (and make it look kickass! >:D ), as I am leaning towards a certain unit. So, yeah. Comments, critiquing if you feel like it. If you want to throw it in your signature, feel free. Just, you know, don't claim you made it :P

Last edited by Sylar on Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: Where will your allegiance lie?   Where will your allegiance lie? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:16 am

looks great man did a good job.
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Where will your allegiance lie?   Where will your allegiance lie? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:18 am

That is the insignia for the royal army, right? That was the hardest to find. I remember seeing someone make one specifically for Surt, which I thought looked cool, but when I looked I couldn't find it. I based the star off of the back of the playing cards konradr made (which was pretty small to use as a reference).
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Where will your allegiance lie?   Where will your allegiance lie? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:52 am

I LOVE IT!!... well done!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Where will your allegiance lie?   Where will your allegiance lie? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:31 pm

I think the black lion is white though. I think. The star is fine, only usually the top and bottompoints are longer than the longest side points.

good job.

I like the wolf slashes.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Where will your allegiance lie?   Where will your allegiance lie? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:18 pm

black lion is black... but should make it white or something so we can see it when i first saw it on dustin's laptop i didn't see us. cause we were blended with the background...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Grek

Grek

PostSubject: Re: Where will your allegiance lie?   Where will your allegiance lie? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:41 pm

Black Lions in the middle because Black Lions are #1 huehuehue
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=647767959
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Where will your allegiance lie?   Where will your allegiance lie? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:13 pm

Black Lions are in the middle because it looked weird with the two red ones sitting next to eachother. And yeah, the lion's a bit hard to see on some computers because of the background. I wasn't sure if it was black or white because the pic I found, it was both. For some reason, I stuck with black. I wish I could say it was due to the name, but that wasn't it :P

I threw up a second one, with an edited background color (slightly lighter, because it looks best in a black-ish color) and I edited the star points a tiny bit, so hopefully it resembles the Royal Army's logo better.

EDIT: Yeah. I just took this pic, which I found in the first Black Lions practice topic, and redid it so it didn't look as....nasty....nasty nasty jpegs.... And then I googled a compass star (because that's what the royal army thing looked like), redrew one of those, and because I was so lazy after those first two, and because the only War Wolves banner I could find looked icky, I just googled 'claw mark', and used one of those. I still have the images saved (the three separate icons) so if anyone wants me to do something with them in their current state (i'm not going to redraw them any bigger, because the first time was painful enough) feel free to ask.

P.S. THE STUPID FORUM IS LETTING ME POST LINKS NOW! YIPPEE!
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Where will your allegiance lie?   Where will your allegiance lie? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:44 pm

What font is that?
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Where will your allegiance lie?   Where will your allegiance lie? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:49 pm

What font is that... *goes to look* Optimus Princeps....it sounds weird, I know, but it was one of the fonts that I had that had that nice medieval look, while also not being one of my computer's default fonts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where will your allegiance lie?   Where will your allegiance lie? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where will your allegiance lie?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: - The Armory - :: Design Shop-
Jump to: