Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Nerds 'r' Us

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alacian

Alacian

Nerds 'r' Us Empty
PostSubject: Nerds 'r' Us   Nerds 'r' Us I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:20 am

Check it out and feel free to post relating links of awesomeness that you'd like to share...

http://www.musicradar.com/news/tech/39-amazing-steampunk-computer-mods-200834/4&usg=__HhDN0nlGWDuqr2fDDI8K9Z_q6Og=&h=578&w=460&sz=44&hl=en&start=98&sig/2/2/3

One of my plotters was doing visual research today on Victorian garb and decided to look a little to far ahead. He shared this link with me and man I love it...Heh heh. This has nothing to do with garb....but it's epic in itself to everyone else with a fancy for history and a twist of geekiness in them.
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

Nerds 'r' Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerds 'r' Us   Nerds 'r' Us I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:37 pm

you know what i think those are the coolest freakin pcs ive ever seen think i might be a steampunk Razz
Back to top Go down
caretaker

caretaker

Nerds 'r' Us Empty
PostSubject: RE: re.....   Nerds 'r' Us I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:37 am

i love steampunk:D
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/thomasalesterayers?re
Alacian

Alacian

Nerds 'r' Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerds 'r' Us   Nerds 'r' Us I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:37 am

Caretaker wrote:
i love steampunk:D

So do I. If I go to Gencon next year, I'm going to be in full steampunk attire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nerds 'r' Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerds 'r' Us   Nerds 'r' Us I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nerds 'r' Us
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Real Life-
Jump to: