Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Newbs, Vets, Safety and YOU!

Go down 
+12
Hollister
Sarabi
Demie Zephyra
Smithy
Strider
Sylar
barrikaide
Phoxly
kraiken
konradr
Izmiranna Peregrine
Razi
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hollister

Hollister

Newbs, Vets, Safety and YOU! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbs, Vets, Safety and YOU!   Newbs, Vets, Safety and YOU! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:24 am

Ummm... actually, You guys posted while I was typing. I am just very slow, so you shot out two posts before I finished my first. Razz

Good idea, btw!

-Hollister
RA Initiate
War Wolf Blood Brother
Fo.Olish Peasant
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Newbs, Vets, Safety and YOU!   Newbs, Vets, Safety and YOU! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:26 am

oh ha ha ha no biggy lol.. and my bad sorry to sound like a lion biting your head off but really you said it better ha ha. so read hollisters post erbody!..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
kraiken

kraiken

PostSubject: Re: Newbs, Vets, Safety and YOU!   Newbs, Vets, Safety and YOU! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:42 am

Yeah! Hollister shadowed me my first day kinda, i feel more comfortable with everyone and asking more questions after that,
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Newbs, Vets, Safety and YOU!   Newbs, Vets, Safety and YOU! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:59 am

kraiken wrote:
Yeah! Hollister shadowed me my first day kinda, i feel more comfortable with everyone and asking more questions after that,

Newbs, Vets, Safety and YOU! - Page 2 Facebo11
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Trenton

Trenton

PostSubject: Re: Newbs, Vets, Safety and YOU!   Newbs, Vets, Safety and YOU! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:14 am

Wasn't the royal army kinda like Dag "training" period. Sept it sorta imploded due to people not showing up?

I'm going to make myself a personal Dag motto. "Live, Learn, and get beat the F$#% up. Then learn some more." Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nerolasvegas.com/
caretaker

caretaker

PostSubject: Re: Newbs, Vets, Safety and YOU!   Newbs, Vets, Safety and YOU! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:05 pm

goblin horde is designed to be a rough game. Dagorhir in general is a full contact sport where every once in a while someones going to get hurt. Dagorhir rules are also subject to be enforced or ignored for certain games or if a unit or realm decides to at their practices. I've even seen added or changed rules at events, as long as the rules are clear to all who are playing.

Bridge battles and goblin horde are always extra rough, i don't think its a rule issue. When I was playing with the realm thats just how it was, fresh fighters should be warned:D

Love ya guys!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/thomasalesterayers?re
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Newbs, Vets, Safety and YOU!   Newbs, Vets, Safety and YOU! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:54 pm

I personally think certain people should refrain from answering questions. we have too many "HE said SHE said" situations that are making the rules confusing. idk what the job titles where but we need someone who is dedicated to answering questions because when one person post a question on the forums he gets back multiple contradicting answers and then fights on the boards break out (which haven't been anything serious, but they r still building tension) We need someone to be answering straight questions or a policy basically stating IF U DONT KNOW 100% DONT ANSWER THE QUESTION 100%. I try to state as much as possible that im not positive about an answer and to search out a better source, when im not 100% sure im correct:P
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DJgrenade
Tiberius Claudius

PostSubject: Re: Newbs, Vets, Safety and YOU!   Newbs, Vets, Safety and YOU! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:13 pm

National Bel Boards have a forum where anyone may post questions, but only a select few may answer.

I suggest you implement something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbs, Vets, Safety and YOU!   Newbs, Vets, Safety and YOU! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbs, Vets, Safety and YOU!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Our Chapter-
Jump to: