Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

the name Kraiken

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kraiken

kraiken

the name Kraiken Empty
PostSubject: the name Kraiken   the name Kraiken I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 pm

Realm Name: Kraiken
Hair/Eyes: Brown/Hazel
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 130lbs

Within the large kingdom of Barad'dun lived a small familiy, the young boy within this family, Cealius, was an artisin making, trading, and selling art to the towns people. Tought the many ways of art and music by his parents. This family was peaceful. Cealius not seeing violence or war. When Cealius was an age that he can be self sufficent he ended his merching shift early and went to explore more of the great town, and saw men with swords and shields fighting each other for fun. Cealius came and watched these great warriors an entire month. One of the great warriors and asked Cealius if he was lost or if he was looking for something or someone. He replied with by saying he was entertained and excited to watch them battle each and everyday he saw them. The great warrior had a slight smile and asked Cealius if he wanted to learn the challenging art of swordsmanship, and Cealius had a smile that could light up a room and replied "Yes! Il adsorb and practice everything I'm tought! and wont ever forget it!"
The next day as Cealius walked to the usual spot he would watch the men fight, and he was confused, the man who asked him if he wanted to learn how to wield and use a sword wasn't there. Cealius walked home with a frown on his face, all the sudden he hears loud stomping and a man with a pair of sword and shield ran up to him and yelled "Defend yourself!" he tossed Cealius the sword and shield and he let his instinct kick in. The man ran up to him swinging his sword with such fluid movements such as water. Cealius defended him self by letting his arms go loose and strike back and flail with every move to defend himself. As the short fight was over and Cealius on the ground out of breath, the great warrior walked over and said. "My boy! You looked like a squid out there flailing around and what not! I can tell that was your first time in combat, if you were in war under my comand, fighting like that id forget your true name and just call you...KRAIKEN!" Cealius jumped up and replied saying " My jelly arms serve me well my lord!" The man with a slight smirk looked at Cealius and said " Train with me and il try my hardest to have you enlisted in Barad'dun's royal army" Cealius's thoughts in his head were such a swirl he ran home and called to his parents yelling, " I can stop trading and selling and looking far and wide for precious items, Ive made my decision and im going to join the Royal Army!" As months and training go on and Cealius gaining skill as fast as he can, he was finally enlisted as the one of the youngest initiates in the Royal Army. His experience, and knowledge grow with the friendly, strong willed people within the town, and he progresses with every lesson he is tought. His life continues and doesn't have an end near at all.

Last edited by kraiken on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Acrid the Fool

Acrid the Fool

the name Kraiken Empty
PostSubject: Re: the name Kraiken   the name Kraiken I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:36 pm

sweet now you just need a brother named Leviathan, we will call him Levi for short lol
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

the name Kraiken Empty
PostSubject: Re: the name Kraiken   the name Kraiken I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:45 pm

Levi and Krak... Why does that amuse me?

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
kraiken

kraiken

the name Kraiken Empty
PostSubject: Re: the name Kraiken   the name Kraiken I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:22 pm

i made that backstory up within 30 seconds of thinking and about a minute or 2 making it up as i went Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the name Kraiken Empty
PostSubject: Re: the name Kraiken   the name Kraiken I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the name Kraiken
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Character Creation :: Character Bio's-
Jump to: