Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Adcorcing to a resecrah at Caibrmdge Unrveisity

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylar

Sylar

Adcorcing to a resecrah at Caibrmdge Unrveisity Empty
PostSubject: Adcorcing to a resecrah at Caibrmdge Unrveisity   Adcorcing to a resecrah at Caibrmdge Unrveisity I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:33 pm

Adcorcing to a resecrah at Caibrmdge Unrveisity, it dosen't matetr in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are. The olny impotrant tihng is taht the frist and lsat letetr be in the rhgit pcale. The rset can be a ttoal mses and you can stlil raed it wuthoit probelm. Tihs is beacuse the hmuan mnid deos not raed erevy lteter by itslef, but the wrod as a wohle.
Back to top Go down
Molds

Molds

PostSubject: Re: Adcorcing to a resecrah at Caibrmdge Unrveisity   Adcorcing to a resecrah at Caibrmdge Unrveisity I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:59 am

What?
Back to top Go down
Grek

Grek

PostSubject: Re: Adcorcing to a resecrah at Caibrmdge Unrveisity   Adcorcing to a resecrah at Caibrmdge Unrveisity I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:58 am

Waht?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=647767959
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

PostSubject: Re: Adcorcing to a resecrah at Caibrmdge Unrveisity   Adcorcing to a resecrah at Caibrmdge Unrveisity I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:39 pm

An interesting point. But all that I was asking for was to be able to tell where one thought ended and another began within a posted message. That was all. I wasn't making fun or picking on anyone. I believe I asked in a polite manner for the correction. And even you Sylar, with your intentional misspellings, still had a period at the end of a thought. I honestly don't think it's too much to ask.
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Adcorcing to a resecrah at Caibrmdge Unrveisity   Adcorcing to a resecrah at Caibrmdge Unrveisity I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:31 pm

This has nothing to do with that. This I just thought was a fun little thing I found out about a few months ago. I want to make it clear that my comment wasn't directed at you, but at those who commented after you in a manner that wasn't polite at all. Again, this topic is completely unrelated, and just for fun :P
Back to top Go down
chacao

chacao

PostSubject: Re: Adcorcing to a resecrah at Caibrmdge Unrveisity   Adcorcing to a resecrah at Caibrmdge Unrveisity I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:54 am

i love this tricks, it's just to cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adcorcing to a resecrah at Caibrmdge Unrveisity   Adcorcing to a resecrah at Caibrmdge Unrveisity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adcorcing to a resecrah at Caibrmdge Unrveisity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Real Life-
Jump to: