Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

An introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vex

Vex

An introduction Empty
PostSubject: An introduction   An introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:36 pm

Hello, I'm Vex (Brandon). I came to a tuesday Black Lions practice with Grek about a month or so back, who introduced me to the whole idea of your group and what you do. I played around a bit, but said little and am usually very shy. I haven't come around since, due to work issues and general shyness, but am coming back today. I just wanted to make more of an introduction this time. I'm probably not too far from most of you in my nerdyness, being an avid gamer, internet addict, and sci-fi/fantasy buff. My work schedule often conflicts with your practices, but I think I'm gonna really try to make as many as I can. I need a new hobby, and this one seems like a good fit for me, being both social and good exercise.

Anyway, see you all there today. Looking forward to having some fun out there!

*Edit* Sorry if I put this in the wrong spot! I just noticed the Who are you? section in the Real Life forum!
Back to top Go down
Grek

Grek

An introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: An introduction   An introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:11 pm

YEAH YOU BETTER SHOW UP >:C
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=647767959
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

An introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: An introduction   An introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 2:59 am

There. All fixed.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

An introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: An introduction   An introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:36 am

Brandon! HEYO yeah i remember you. yeah we would love to have you come out again!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Sponsored content

An introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: An introduction   An introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Real Life :: Who are you?-
Jump to: