Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

So, for those of you who don't have garb...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

So, for those of you who don't have garb... Empty
PostSubject: So, for those of you who don't have garb...   So, for those of you who don't have garb... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 4:58 pm

If you guys are planning on attending the Kings Tournament in November,

I would suggest looking for some decent garb around now.

Try to avoid last minute scrounging around, or else you end up with a cut up t-shirt and sweatpants.

Just a suggestion. :]

If you need help, don't forget to ask people like Izzy or myself and we'll help you out.

~Demie
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: So, for those of you who don't have garb...   So, for those of you who don't have garb... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:36 pm

Event organizers have the right to refuse anyone on the field that are wearing ugly or blatantly modern garb. A cut up t-shirt will get you banned from most events. I don't know how our organizers will be governing garb at our event since nothing has been posted.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: So, for those of you who don't have garb...   So, for those of you who don't have garb... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:28 pm

Garb rules dont need to be posted. Smile

They are actually in the Dagorhir rules especially if you go to the webpage. (See link below)

Yes if you need help contact known crafters such as:

Prysm
Izzy
Smithy
Demi

Just to name a few.

Link:

http://www.dagorhir.com/dagorhir/Rules.htm
Back to top Go down
nightmare92

nightmare92

PostSubject: Re: So, for those of you who don't have garb...   So, for those of you who don't have garb... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:45 am

i think what demi was trying to get at is that when at an event and your fighting you should always be in garb and even if your not fighting you should still have garb and since this is our event we want as many people from our realm to be there noob and vets, and if you dont have garb get some also i think they should be posted because most people havent been to an event and dont exactly know how they work. -Nightmare
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: So, for those of you who don't have garb...   So, for those of you who don't have garb... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:27 am

We also have alot of new people who's only experience thus far has been practice where garb has not been stressed over participation. What a rude shock if they expected the same treatment at an actual 'Event' only to be booted from the field. No one reads anymore. They ask questions or they just go along. They need to be informed. We need good information for the new citizenry.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: So, for those of you who don't have garb...   So, for those of you who don't have garb... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:07 pm

I understand I will post garb rules. Sorry for any bad feelings but it is in the manual of arms. I've never seen garb rules posted at events I've been too. There is a big update tonight after fair concerning the event. Sorry for any lack of communication but I've had a few things pop onto my plate. ^_^ Im pretty sure a lot questions will be answered. Thank you for a little patience.

Have great day and those of you going to fair cya there.

Knubbs
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: So, for those of you who don't have garb...   So, for those of you who don't have garb... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:58 pm

thanks for the help demi!... what are the classifications of good garb are you guys just following the dag rules on the rule page?.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, for those of you who don't have garb...   So, for those of you who don't have garb... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, for those of you who don't have garb...
Page 1 of 1