Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Sometimes school really sucks!!!!!

Go down 
+6
konradr
Berserker Grek
Darokin Bosma
Grek
Phoxly
Hirgon
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Hirgon

Hirgon

Sometimes school really sucks!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Sometimes school really sucks!!!!!   Sometimes school really sucks!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:27 am

So today during 4th period PE i left my phone in my pants and left my backpack in the locker room and when i got back in the locker room and looked through my pants and my phone was.Some guy who has nothing to do in life but jack phones
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001597470989
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes school really sucks!!!!!   Sometimes school really sucks!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:37 am

That sucks man. Sad
Back to top Go down
Grek

Grek

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes school really sucks!!!!!   Sometimes school really sucks!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:46 am

Lock up your stuff!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=647767959
Hirgon

Hirgon

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes school really sucks!!!!!   Sometimes school really sucks!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:47 am

I dont have a locker
Back to top Go down
Darokin Bosma

Darokin Bosma

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes school really sucks!!!!!   Sometimes school really sucks!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:50 am

Wow what is this world coming to.
Back to top Go down
Berserker Grek

Berserker Grek

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes school really sucks!!!!!   Sometimes school really sucks!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:56 am

KILL HIM AND HIS FAMILY BURN IT ALL TO THE GROUND
Back to top Go down
Hirgon

Hirgon

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes school really sucks!!!!!   Sometimes school really sucks!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:02 am

Lol thats wat i thought of doin wen i first found out
Back to top Go down
Berserker Grek

Berserker Grek

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes school really sucks!!!!!   Sometimes school really sucks!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:03 am

UNLEASH YOUR RAGE KILL HIM MAKE HIM PAY
Back to top Go down
Hirgon

Hirgon

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes school really sucks!!!!!   Sometimes school really sucks!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:19 am

Wtf i just noticed this there is a Grek,not Grek,and now there is a Berserker Grek
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes school really sucks!!!!!   Sometimes school really sucks!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:27 am

It's a sign Grek's ego just leveled up.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes school really sucks!!!!!   Sometimes school really sucks!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:51 am

Hue, hue, hue, hue....
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Tiberius Claudius

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes school really sucks!!!!!   Sometimes school really sucks!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:03 am

Perhaps I'm just old but why do you have a cell phone in high school?

They weren't allowed when I went to school and if you were caught, they'd take it from you and give it directly to your parents. If you needed to get a hold of your parents then you went to the Office to make the call, or if your parents needed to get a hold of you then they called the Office and you got a note to go there and talk to them. Random searches in book bags and lockers occurred all the time. Heaven help you if it happened more than once because you would get suspended.

I worked as a security guard (I know, right?) in a highschool back in Michigan and these kids had them all the time. It was ridiculous - texting, calling, playing games in class and during school hours. Disgusting.

What is happening to society? scratch
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes school really sucks!!!!!   Sometimes school really sucks!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:08 am

Technology, Tibby.

Parents think that crime is on the rise and the world is becoming more dangerous.
And when you watch the news, I can see why.
=o

My mom gave me a cell phone in middle school in case something happened and I needed to reach her in a hurry.

It is meant, however, to be off and away in at school.
Kids just don't know how to follow rules anymore.
:/

Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes school really sucks!!!!!   Sometimes school really sucks!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:32 pm

I see kids in elementary school pull cell phones out after school to call whoever. Its the wave of the future mr. tibster.

When I was in school we didn't have cell phones at all, but we did get robbed by fellow students from time to time if you didn't have a locker and had to leave something out in the open. It will also happen at practice if you leave stuff where it is visible and everyone busy fighting, we've had cell phones get up and walk away. So keep an eye on yo stuff.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes school really sucks!!!!!   Sometimes school really sucks!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:33 pm

I had a cell phone in middle school, but I also had a job. Razz
Back to top Go down
Molds

Molds

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes school really sucks!!!!!   Sometimes school really sucks!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:41 pm

At my school phones are sapossed to be silence and in your bag during the day but can be used in between classes and lunch. Still pretty stupied people steal a phone. Expessialy because many of the newer phones if stolen can't be changed at all so they become useless...
Back to top Go down
Hirgon

Hirgon

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes school really sucks!!!!!   Sometimes school really sucks!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:43 pm

And the dude that stole my phone stole 2 other phones and a psp
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes school really sucks!!!!!   Sometimes school really sucks!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:08 pm

You know WHO stole it? Or are you using a very general 'the KIND of guy that stole my phone...'?

And phones are pretty useful. During class, a chick asked me if a Coconut was a fruit, a nut, or a seed. I figured out two things; Coconuts were seeds, and that nuts are fruit. I never knew a nut was a fruit. At the same time, at OUR school, it's not allowed to be used during class. It's the absolute fastest way to contact anyone. One text can get you out of class (by simply asking the teacher) in a minute, where calling the school would result in you getting out in about half an hour.

And yeah. I got my laptop stolen at school once. It sucks ._. What makes me mad, though, is the thought behind it. Who is so low as to think that they deserve MY STUFF more than me? From then on, I password EVERYTHING Razz I even have failsafes, so the only way they can get away with taking my stuff is by returning it to factory settings.
Back to top Go down
Hirgon

Hirgon

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes school really sucks!!!!!   Sometimes school really sucks!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:18 pm

No i dont know the guy who took my phone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes school really sucks!!!!!   Sometimes school really sucks!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sometimes school really sucks!!!!!
Page 1 of 1