Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Kings Tourney Friday Food

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Prysm Stormfallen

Prysm Stormfallen

Kings Tourney Friday Food Empty
PostSubject: Kings Tourney Friday Food   Kings Tourney Friday Food I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:57 pm

Hey guys - we still have some money to raise for getting Ymir out here, so I am making a very mild Thai green chicken curry with vegetables and rice.
If you want to have some on friday night, I will be accepting donations to the fund (it has been paid up front - I just cant afford to pay it all myself...) so please give as much as you can afford!

Please let me know if you are interested in having some of the curry so I can plan how much food to bring.

Prysm
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Kings Tourney Friday Food   Kings Tourney Friday Food I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:07 pm

What a bad time cash wise for me. I won't be there Friday night but if I can finiggle $20, or more, it's yours if it will help.

Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Kings Tourney Friday Food   Kings Tourney Friday Food I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:46 pm

I have my own food planned for Friday, but I can give you fifty toward Ymir coming out. Or paying you back for that. Or however that works. o.o

Can I give it to you tomorrow at practice?

Back to top Go down
Prysm Stormfallen

Prysm Stormfallen

PostSubject: Re: Kings Tourney Friday Food   Kings Tourney Friday Food I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:49 pm

That would be most welcome - many thanks for this! See you tomorrow at Practice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Kings Tourney Friday Food   Kings Tourney Friday Food I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:07 pm

Unfortunately due to a traffic ticket, I won't be able to donate for Ymir... Sad I will be able to give pre-reg money for Taco and Kitty tomorrow though.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Kings Tourney Friday Food   Kings Tourney Friday Food I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:40 pm

Wow this:

Quote :
You're still coming. We'll get you out here.
to this:
Quote :
Unfortunately due to a traffic ticket, I won't be able to donate for Ymir...
Damn, real life just plain sucks. Can't we just live in the Dagorhir world? I know how ya feel brother. Mine's not a traffic ticket. It's a foreclosure and we have to find a new place to live by Christmas eve. Sucks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Hollister

Hollister

PostSubject: Re: Kings Tourney Friday Food   Kings Tourney Friday Food I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:22 pm

Curry Chicken? Sounds good, I'm in. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kings Tourney Friday Food   Kings Tourney Friday Food I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kings Tourney Friday Food
Page 1 of 1