Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Wanted to personly thank all the war wolves!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anita-Uriel

Anita-Uriel

Wanted to personly thank all the war wolves! Empty
PostSubject: Wanted to personly thank all the war wolves!   Wanted to personly thank all the war wolves! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:55 am

Like the title says, I wanted to thank all the war wolves that allowed me and my Stebey to join them on their garb build on Saturday. I especially have to thank Izzy for Saturday with being as patient and such with me when I was making my first feast garb, it is coming out AMAZING, my family agrees and I'm so excited about this weekend., I also wanted to thank Prysm for helping me out on Friday with my fighting garb, it looks awesome as well, I just need to adjust the skift and sew on the straps really quick, I will be doing all this on Thursday; along with final touches on my feast garb.

But seriously, I am so appreciative of your guy's help, I really felt like I belonged with you guys, like a second family; I know Steven felt the same way, thanks for lending him that garb and allowing us to adjust them and such. I really had an absolute blast, I actually wish I would of stayed, have to admit having Izzy bend me over in front of Steven was pretty funny lmfao.

Anyways, I just wanted to thank you all again, and I appreciate you guys welcoming us with open arms, cant wait to do it again!

(sorry this was so late, had huge midterms I forgot about @_@ )

Last edited by Anita-Uriel on Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2269733265626&a
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to personly thank all the war wolves!   Wanted to personly thank all the war wolves! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:02 pm

Super awesome of them to help you! Can't wait to see what everyone got done at the build, wish it wasn't Warwolves only Crying or Very sad maybe on the next open build I'll bring out the stash of Linen I bought online at $4/yard in neutral colors like Ivory, Cream, Tan, Brown, and Black. I also have some shetland wool scraps.
Back to top Go down
Hollister

Hollister

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to personly thank all the war wolves!   Wanted to personly thank all the war wolves! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:31 pm

Huzzah! cheers
Back to top Go down
Izmiranna Peregrine

Izmiranna Peregrine

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to personly thank all the war wolves!   Wanted to personly thank all the war wolves! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:35 pm

Anita - Big Hugs!!! Was great having the both of you over here on Saturday. Glad you got done most of your garb, I really can't wait to see how the rest of it turns out. Glad to have helped Steven out as well... just remember the pants are his to keep and we are going to bring the black belt for him as well to use for the weekend. Very Happy

Tooka - We will be doing another open garb build day sometime the beginning of December in preparation of Battle Of The Ring in January.

Cheers!

Boldufar!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001046867423
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to personly thank all the war wolves!   Wanted to personly thank all the war wolves! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted to personly thank all the war wolves!
Page 1 of 1