Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

thanks to everyone!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ymir

Ymir

thanks to everyone! Empty
PostSubject: thanks to everyone!   thanks to everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:07 pm

thank to everyone for the awesome time i had this weekend!

im glad to see that my brother has lots of friends out there. and that he has had such a big impact on everyone. i really does mean a lot.

i'd like to thank Prysm and Smithy for letting us stay with them, and everything else they did for us. they went above and beyond for me and my wife.

sorry if i creeped anyone out in Surt's garb. LOL

EXPECT ME BACK AT NEXT YEARS KINGS TOURNEMENT!
Back to top Go down
Prysm Stormfallen

Prysm Stormfallen

PostSubject: Re: thanks to everyone!   thanks to everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:27 pm

I personally am glad to have met you, and I know Smithy was also pleased to have you here - especially to swap more stories of Josh.

You are more than welcome to stay over here when you come out next year - and a place to stay when you just come out to visit Las Vegas and the mountains is yours any time.

I am glad you guys had a good time - and I will get Smithy to make some other flavors of Spiritus for you to try...

Prysm
Back to top Go down
Hollister

Hollister

PostSubject: Re: thanks to everyone!   thanks to everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:46 am

King Ymir,

It was a privilege to meet you. Thank you for honoring the King's Tourney with your presence, and for fighting on behalf of Barad'dun! Your presence enhanced the prestige of the event immensely, and warmed the hearts of those that loved your brother.

And extend my thanks to your lovely wife, Marie. She is a sweet and gentle woman, and you are blessed to have her, and I was bless to meet her.

In any event, I pray your woes within your Realm are resolved, and that the desolate wastes of the northern lands once again thunder with war cries of the Northern Guard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thanks to everyone!   thanks to everyone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thanks to everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Real Life-
Jump to: