Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Frugl Brenna

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Frugl Brenna Empty
PostSubject: Frugl Brenna   Frugl Brenna I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:13 pm

Bird of fire is what their name means in old Norse. They are the Realm in Arizona. They are based in Pheonix (too far for a day trip) but one of their largest units is based in Cottonwood Arizona. It's about 271 miles. A slightly longer drive than Aggelgorod but straight on good highways and less traffic. Maybe 5 hours? Hmmm, I don't like math, but divide by say 30 miles per gallon to get how much gas it would take one way (then double for round trip) and divide by 60 miles per hour to get roughly how long it would take to drive.

Anyhow, my question is would anyone be interested in a Road trip there? I was thinking of sending out some email 'feelers' to the leader of the Cottonwood group. He states he has 15 active fighters. The area is hot, but mountainous so it should cool down earlier than here in LV. Would anyone be interested in going at some time between now and December? I will send out an introduction to them, see if they could meet on Saturday around 12pm at their fighting park and give them time to invite folks up from the other units of Frugl Brenna.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Alacian

Alacian

Frugl Brenna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frugl Brenna   Frugl Brenna I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:10 am

I could most likely make that trip if someone would meet with my mom, whoever I can get a ride from that is....which would not be any of the younger guys like Strider. No offense.

However, can you not do it this month? The reason I can't make the first trip to St. George is due to finances and dad switching jobs, so my money from work is going to support the loose ends with my household. They come before my hobby. *winks*..Damn responsibilities outside of foam weapon fighting. Ha ha. So, yeah, end of the month and my dad will switch jobs, and it'll be two weeks from then before I can poke money back for gas to whomever is giving me a ride, as well as extra money for lunch, ya know. Will also be garbed by then. *cheers*

But, yeah. I'd love to go. You'd have my brother and I if we can at all get a ride with someone and it's after dads gotten on a new job. Already starting a new exercise regimen, too. Two miles on the bike every day and start some pull ups and other workout in the morning...*flex, flex*

Normally do one mile on the bike. >_> But, hey, swordsman have to train hard to fight hard, sometimes.

But, yes. Definitely. I love Arizona, too. Good region. Hot I can do. Just expect me to sweat like a race horse. We could always bring ice chests (I can get my dads too), and just pick up the ice when we hit town and toss it in with whatever water/gatorade we brought. I'd help provide the ice and water, gatorade, too. Just need a ride. Ha ha.

My college won't start till next year, most likely it seems. So, yeah. I'm free. I'm finishing out my exams and then it's just basically work I'd worry about, but that's during the week, not weekends. So, it'd be cool.
Back to top Go down

Frugl Brenna
Page 1 of 1