Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

BLACK LION PRACTICE Every Tuesday @ 6:00 pm DESERT BREEZE All are Welcome! LAST PRACTICE BEFORE FOOLS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarabi

Sarabi

BLACK LION PRACTICE Every Tuesday @ 6:00 pm DESERT BREEZE All are Welcome! LAST PRACTICE BEFORE FOOLS Empty
PostSubject: BLACK LION PRACTICE Every Tuesday @ 6:00 pm DESERT BREEZE All are Welcome! LAST PRACTICE BEFORE FOOLS   BLACK LION PRACTICE Every Tuesday @ 6:00 pm DESERT BREEZE All are Welcome! LAST PRACTICE BEFORE FOOLS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:24 am

WE CHANGED THE TIME SEE YOU AT 6:00PM

sorry that i posted this a little late, wasn't sure until this afternoon on whether or not we were gonna have a practice but it is on are be ready to fight hard tomorrow!

It's cold out so please be sure to bring something warm to wear. who has a dag goal they wanna complete? and what better way to start then to practice! all black lions try to make it if anyone needs a ride get a hold of me and taco ASAP remember to bring water!.everyone is invited so please come!. we usually go to jack in the box afterwards.

For any new members joining us, the practice location is off the corner of Durango and Twain on the Southwest corner of the park. If you turn in off of twain you will see a parking lot on your left with a children's playground behind it. we are gonna start having our practices near the gazebo's again for the light since it's a later practice hope to see you all there!

Last edited by Sarabi on Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Acrid the Fool

Acrid the Fool

BLACK LION PRACTICE Every Tuesday @ 6:00 pm DESERT BREEZE All are Welcome! LAST PRACTICE BEFORE FOOLS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK LION PRACTICE Every Tuesday @ 6:00 pm DESERT BREEZE All are Welcome! LAST PRACTICE BEFORE FOOLS   BLACK LION PRACTICE Every Tuesday @ 6:00 pm DESERT BREEZE All are Welcome! LAST PRACTICE BEFORE FOOLS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:49 pm

OH YEAH!!
Back to top Go down
barrikaide

PostSubject: Re: BLACK LION PRACTICE Every Tuesday @ 6:00 pm DESERT BREEZE All are Welcome! LAST PRACTICE BEFORE FOOLS   BLACK LION PRACTICE Every Tuesday @ 6:00 pm DESERT BREEZE All are Welcome! LAST PRACTICE BEFORE FOOLS I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:38 am

all are welcome see you guys there
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: BLACK LION PRACTICE Every Tuesday @ 6:00 pm DESERT BREEZE All are Welcome! LAST PRACTICE BEFORE FOOLS   BLACK LION PRACTICE Every Tuesday @ 6:00 pm DESERT BREEZE All are Welcome! LAST PRACTICE BEFORE FOOLS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:02 am

WE ARE BACK TO REGULAR TIME DUE TO NOBODY SHOWING UP SO SEE YOU @6:00 DRESS WARM!

sorry that i posted this a little late, wasn't sure until this afternoon on whether or not we were gonna have a practice but it is on are be ready to fight hard tomorrow!

It's cold out so please be sure to bring something warm to wear. who has a dag goal they wanna complete? and what better way to start then to practice! all black lions try to make it if anyone needs a ride get a hold of me and taco ASAP remember to bring water!.everyone is invited so please come!. we usually go to jack in the box afterwards.

For any new members joining us, the practice location is off the corner of Durango and Twain on the Southwest corner of the park. If you turn in off of twain you will see a parking lot on your left with a children's playground behind it. we are gonna start having our practices near the gazebo's again for the light since it's a later practice hope to see you all there!
Back to top Go down
barrikaide

PostSubject: Re: BLACK LION PRACTICE Every Tuesday @ 6:00 pm DESERT BREEZE All are Welcome! LAST PRACTICE BEFORE FOOLS   BLACK LION PRACTICE Every Tuesday @ 6:00 pm DESERT BREEZE All are Welcome! LAST PRACTICE BEFORE FOOLS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:58 pm

OH YEAH lets get some people out there tonight.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: BLACK LION PRACTICE Every Tuesday @ 6:00 pm DESERT BREEZE All are Welcome! LAST PRACTICE BEFORE FOOLS   BLACK LION PRACTICE Every Tuesday @ 6:00 pm DESERT BREEZE All are Welcome! LAST PRACTICE BEFORE FOOLS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:04 am

YEAH LOTS OF TARGETS FIGHTERS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLACK LION PRACTICE Every Tuesday @ 6:00 pm DESERT BREEZE All are Welcome! LAST PRACTICE BEFORE FOOLS   BLACK LION PRACTICE Every Tuesday @ 6:00 pm DESERT BREEZE All are Welcome! LAST PRACTICE BEFORE FOOLS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BLACK LION PRACTICE Every Tuesday @ 6:00 pm DESERT BREEZE All are Welcome! LAST PRACTICE BEFORE FOOLS
Page 1 of 1