Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

[Project] - Arm Bands

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoxly

Phoxly

[Project] - Arm Bands Empty
PostSubject: [Project] - Arm Bands   [Project] - Arm Bands I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:16 pm

In light of recent council meetings we will be working on arm bands for fighters to wear on their upper/lower arm to distinguish what team they are on. This will help out greatly at local practices and hosted events.

What is needed:
At least 50 arm bands of each color, at least 2-3" wide, 20" long. Simple strips of fabric will do, no hemming needed.

Donations:
Fabric donations can be made to Phoxly. We particularly need 4 colors, Red, Blue, Green and Purple/Orange.

Contributing:
If you are interested in contributing we will be bringing out all available donated fabric to practice to be taken home or worked on by non combatants at practice while people are fighting. I will bring out 2 pairs of fabric scissors and some markers/rulers so those who want to help out can do so on the side lines.

If you want to help out or have something to contribute or have input, please post below!
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

[Project] - Arm Bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Project] - Arm Bands   [Project] - Arm Bands I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:49 pm

I think I have some fabric that i can give if i do i'll bring it sat. may give me something to do during Dnd night
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982

[Project] - Arm Bands
Page 1 of 1