Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Where's Izzy...?

Go down 
+2
Grek
Izmiranna Peregrine
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Izmiranna Peregrine

Izmiranna Peregrine

Where's Izzy...? Empty
PostSubject: Where's Izzy...?   Where's Izzy...? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:55 pm

Sorry for the long absence from practice and the quietness of me on the boards. I have been extremely busy over the past month and will be for the next few weeks. From traveling with Hunter to see my parents to moving from our house to our new home, both Convel and I have not been able to be as active with the realm as we would have liked to of been.

We should be back in full swing with all of you by mid April, if not sooner, as we prepare for Convel's parents to come visit us. And yes, they are excited to come out to watch our practice while they are here.

I have not forgotten the garb that I am to make for a couple of you. Scrios, I am working on your garb off and on as I get time between moving, hopefully it will be done in the next couple weeks...? Sorry for taking this long with it. As I stated, I got very busy very quickly and am trying to catch up with a few different projects at once.

Again, sorry about the long absence I've had. But, I will be back soon!

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001046867423
Grek

Grek

Where's Izzy...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Izzy...?   Where's Izzy...? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:40 pm

IZZY COME BACK

YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON ME
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=647767959
Acrid the Fool

Acrid the Fool

Where's Izzy...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Izzy...?   Where's Izzy...? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:45 am

Cool see ya soon then!
Back to top Go down
Scrios

Scrios

Where's Izzy...? Empty
PostSubject: ..   Where's Izzy...? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:20 pm

I know you guys have been busy. I don't care how long you take with my garb either. Real life before dag life lol
Back to top Go down
Darokin Bosma

Darokin Bosma

Where's Izzy...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Izzy...?   Where's Izzy...? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:09 am

I agree with Anthony. Take as long as you need. I have not been out there in like 3 months (excluding last practice. Well see you when I next see you Ttyl
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Where's Izzy...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Izzy...?   Where's Izzy...? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:04 pm

Where's Izzy? Find her and circle her, and repost....

Where's Izzy...? Find_i10
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sponsored content

Where's Izzy...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Izzy...?   Where's Izzy...? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where's Izzy...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Real Life-
Jump to: