Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

No practice Saturday, September 19th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilanos

Kilanos

No practice Saturday, September 19th Empty
PostSubject: No practice Saturday, September 19th   No practice Saturday, September 19th I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:37 pm

This is just a reminder that there will be no official practice on the 19th. If anyone wants to go meet up and fight, please feel free to do so. However, neither me, Heretic, Konradr, or Oddvar will be there (as far as I know). See you all next weekend.

-Kil
Back to top Go down
semtater

semtater

PostSubject: Re: No practice Saturday, September 19th   No practice Saturday, September 19th I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:53 pm

Don't forget.

Quote :
Saturday September 19th. Leave about 7am arrive in St. George around 9:30am, fighting to begin between 10 and 11.

I'm pretty sure this means to meet at the park initially. Where the traversing begins to St. George from there.

Don't forget that if one person in your carpool would like to have contact info from either Isk or I, just PM us to get cell numbers in case you get lost.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: No practice Saturday, September 19th   No practice Saturday, September 19th I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:40 pm

Thanks semtater, I got Isk's cell already. See you on Saturday.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No practice Saturday, September 19th   No practice Saturday, September 19th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No practice Saturday, September 19th
Page 1 of 1