Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Sowoneul Marhaebwa!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Midget Kai'Ironhand

Midget Kai'Ironhand

Sowoneul Marhaebwa! Empty
PostSubject: Sowoneul Marhaebwa!   Sowoneul Marhaebwa! I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:30 pm

Okay, all Korean jokes aside....

Hello!  I am Midget.  Or Midge, whichever, some know me as either, others both.  No, I do not live in the area XD  Sorry?  Kind of.  I really like your area though.  I'm basically here because I'm just really good at following people around and I want to see some life back in this place.

So if I don't live here, then what the hell, right?  Well, right now I'm a resident (by technicality) of Babylon, though I don't really claim the realm.  Before this, I lived out in Utah and had claim (and still do) to Aquilonia and Acheron, but the main reason I'm on your board is because I hit your realm up in April, and, so long as my job doesn't go absolutely, horrifically nuts on me, I plan on stopping in every 3-4 months.  So I consider myself like... an unofficial offical "Guest" if you will, like a visiting member?  Yeah.  SO THAT'S WHY I'M HERE.

Let's see..intro crap.  Well, this is my fourth year fighting, but *technically* my first year doing Dag.  ...I think.  I dunno, I never found out if ATD was Dag or Bel.  ANYWAY  I crossgame now, who would have thought? I favor the florentine style, but I also have at least a year's experience in Sword & Shield as well as Grappling and Dagger work.  Minor experience with a bow.   Errmm.....I mostly do medieval combat for fun, not so much competition, and you can ask my old realms, I was pretty obnoxious when it came to attendance.  My new realm not as much, but that's because my job runs over practices a lot.  My garb isn't great, but I'm trying to improve it bit by bit.  Trying to learn to sew to make that easier.  I'm a "GOBBIT" as it was classified at Battle for the Ring, which means i'm 50% Hobbit, 50% Goblin.  I usually green up, but not always.

Yeah, that should cover it I think.  I'm pretty open, so any questions I'm happy to answer and stuff :3

Oh yeah.  I met you guys like...at Chaos XV?  And I've seen you at various Samhains / Yestares / War of Reckonings since, and ya'll obviously saw me at the last BftR, as well as your lovely recruitment day deal <3  So if I sound / look familiar but you couldn't figure it out, that was why.  STALKING HAS NOW ENSUED.  I HAVE COMPLETED ANOTHER TASK.
Back to top Go down

Sowoneul Marhaebwa!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Real Life :: Who are you?-
Jump to: