Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

FantasyCon 2014

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Midget Kai'Ironhand

Midget Kai'Ironhand

FantasyCon 2014 Empty
PostSubject: FantasyCon 2014   FantasyCon 2014 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 11:21 am

Hear ye, hear ye fighters of the desert winds!  Or ... whatever.  It's about that time, FantasyCon is just around the corner!

For those who don't know, FantasyCon is a brand new, very large convention taking place in Salt Lake City, Utah where the focus is broad--from comics to movies, art to live medieval fighting, cosplay and beyond!  Many groups were invited to come and stay free at the convention, including Amtgard, Dagorhir and Belegarth, with all that was being required that one fights in their particular group's volunteer fight slots at the con.

This year's convention is taking place at Salt Palace during the 3rd, 4th and 5th of July.  The specified time slots of fighting are still unknown but there will be at least three 45-minute sessions a day from what I was told.  Many from the realm have already signed up and are on their way!  I look forward to doing battles with many of you, and enjoying the camaraderie after.  Remember to be courteous to other con-goers and to bring / purchase food so as to not starve.

As far as I know from Sarabi, these are the people listed as in attendance with Barad'Dun and the rooming situations.

"Hot Sauce"
Sarabi, Taco, Sharkbait, Phoxly & Haru

"Blue Brothers"
Nightmare, the fight name was not listed, Pyrrhus, Bear

"Green Bean"
Wolf, Luci, Spike, Midget

"Dandelion"
Dread, Kai, KTW, Nox

Room otherwise accounted for
Grek, Mace, Kier, Rom, Arland, Dracaryn

If your raid is not yet arranged, you may want to figure this out as soon as possible!  I'd like to not see anyone left behind, and I am greatly looking forward to seeing your faces again, and if I have not met you yet, I look forward to doing that as well! And be prepared for more pictures as a group and with me, because I do that :3 as well as earning another item of claim toward black lion fangirlism  In case it was not clear,this even is THURSDAY THROUGH SATURDAY, not Friday through Sunday.
Back to top Go down

FantasyCon 2014
Page 1 of 1