Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Zombie Apocolypse

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

Zombie Apocolypse Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Apocolypse   Zombie Apocolypse I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:32 am

In celebration of the new movie ZombieLand, let's start a thread about what would happen if the zombie apocolypse happend during one of our saturday practices.

What weapon would you use? would you pummel them until they cried for their undead mommy's or would you shieldbash them back to their graves?

Me personally would either keep them at bay with the Dwarf Axe, and if I was surrounded, just pull a Astaroth and swing that baby like a helicopter lol
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

Zombie Apocolypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse   Zombie Apocolypse I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:41 am

Templar, I'm dissappointed in you.
You should know that the killing method depends on the type of zombie.
I don't think a foam axe would take down a government super marine zombie too well.
Unless you knock it under the chin and smack its brain out.
And an incantation is best for a demonic zombie, so lets hope someone in the group is a Wiccan.
And if it's a Biblical or "End of the World" zombie, we're done for.

I think I'd rather hop in the car, raid the Silverton.
There's enough hunting rifles for everyone!
Haha. Bows and arrows up the yin-yang for those who feel more comfortable arching from the roof.
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

Zombie Apocolypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse   Zombie Apocolypse I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:45 am

Oh Pish-posh Demi; Everyone knows that if you shoot the head they are done for

Now if they are the walking limping zombies we really don't have to worry about anything. But if they are the fast kind, we might have to send some of our shieldmen to protect us while we make it to our cars.

Guns and Bow's can only do so much child. You need something that can be re-used multiple times without the worry of finding more ammo or power. Obviously, we all need shovels lol. We can bury our dead (after a healthy decapitacion first) then play a great game of whack-a-zombie while we wait for you 'long range users' to re-load and help us pick off the extreme zombie maniacs
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

Zombie Apocolypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse   Zombie Apocolypse I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:00 am

I guess.
But dude, what if a frickin Smoker came after us? Shield guys would be screwed.

And lord knows you'd die if a frickin' Lover zombie came.
S.I.'s are simple enough but....
Man.
If those high funcioning buggers came for us, we'd have a much harder time.
Maybe we can soak some of them arrows in alcohol and set 'em on fire.

....But, as you say,
"Nothing is worse than a zombie except for a zombie on fire."
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

Zombie Apocolypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse   Zombie Apocolypse I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:15 am

I always have my lucky zippo lighter (and I'm not a smoker). I would use that to light the arrows and take Kilanos' bow to fire them with. I'd grab a bottle of WD40 from someone's trunk and my lighter. I'd bless the ice chests and the bag of ice, bottles of water. I'd steal the fire truck that's always parked up at Alberstons right there and just bless the entire thing to spray them down with.

Lets see...trip the biggest person. Sorry, Barrikaide.

Throw the blonde out there...(sorry Stef).

Take the asshole of a guy with you since he never dies in the movie..(Lucky you, Strider. =P)

Also can get the shotgun out of mom's car and I have a gutting knife on me always...

-wins-
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

Zombie Apocolypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse   Zombie Apocolypse I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:20 am

True Demi; the only thing worse then a zombie on fire is a group of zombies that are on fire...and running at you D:

that's a great plan Alacian lol But you would be leaving most of your fellow teammates to fend for themselves.

And for Demi's worry about Smokers; I wouldn't worry about them. Since most of our shield users are strong im sure then can save their grapple checks and literally bring the smockers to their level lol
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

Zombie Apocolypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse   Zombie Apocolypse I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:22 am

Hey, Strider is blonde too.
Stef isn't naturally. x]
Please don't throw my bestest girlfriend to the fleash-eaters.

And I just got the most epic image in my head of Barrikaide shield bashing a Boomer before Heretic shot it so the bile wouldn't hit us.

.....Dude,
let's just all learn to cast Avada Kedavra.
Yeah. This thread just got a lot more geeky.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

Zombie Apocolypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse   Zombie Apocolypse I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:25 am

Hxctemplar wrote:
True Demi; the only thing worse then a zombie on fire is a group of zombies that are on fire...and running at you D:

that's a great plan Alacian lol But you would be leaving most of your fellow teammates to fend for themselves.

And for Demi's worry about Smokers; I wouldn't worry about them. Since most of our shield users are strong im sure then can save their grapple checks and literally bring the smockers to their level lol

When it comes to zombies it's every man for himself. But I'll take you as my prize so you're not left behind. Ha ha.

Demi - > We'll throw Strider to them then and take Heretic as the asshole. =P
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

Zombie Apocolypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse   Zombie Apocolypse I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:28 am

Demie Zephyra wrote:
.....Dude,

I'm sorry Demi, but if you knew your spells, you would know tha Avada Kedavra is a instant killing spell. Zombies are undead. Sorta like a scotch korean; contradictory lol

Now if you casted the multi-headed flame hydro that i think boil casted in the secret room in order to destroy Harry and I believe Hermoine (In order for them to not retreave the hat of Ravenclaw) then that would definately incinerate all zombies that come our way. Just make sure you DON"T do what boil did and actually control the fire hydra lol

And Alacian you make it seem like i'm a golden ideal or something....or a good slave ;]
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

Zombie Apocolypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse   Zombie Apocolypse I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:32 am

Hxctemplar wrote:
Demie Zephyra wrote:
.....Dude,

I'm sorry Demi, but if you knew your spells, you would know tha Avada Kedavra is a instant killing spell. Zombies are undead. Sorta like a scotch korean; contradictory lol

Now if you casted the multi-headed flame hydro that i think boil casted in the secret room in order to destroy Harry and I believe Hermoine (In order for them to not retreave the hat of Ravenclaw) then that would definately incinerate all zombies that come our way. Just make sure you DON"T do what boil did and actually control the fire hydra lol

And Alacian you make it seem like i'm a golden ideal or something....or a good slave ;]

Nah. Templar, you worked at Little Ceasers. My favorite pizza place. That automatically makes you a golden idol. =P
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

Zombie Apocolypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse   Zombie Apocolypse I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:35 am

But Templar, when you crown a zombie, what is it called?

"Re-killing."

So the Avada Kedavra spell, which is a killing spell would still work.
Zombies are just resurrected.

If killing zombies wasn't going to work, then every suggestion we've had till now would leave us dead anyway

....Why not just cast Wingardium Leviosa on the exposed parts of a zombie's brain?
Or their head? It can't be on that tight.
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

Zombie Apocolypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse   Zombie Apocolypse I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:37 am

I used to work at little Caesers xD Now I work at jack in the box. Pizza place to fast food.

The cool thing is if I work the window I can do my voice impersonations; Sean Connery, Richard Nixon, Jimmy from Ed Edd and Eddy, Yoda, you name it lol. God I can't wait to see the faces of the people that drive up for their change XD

But a golden Idol huh? just make sure no adventureres try to grab me away lol

True. But Crowning is a headshot of impossible means. The Kedavra spell only destory's the soul; as you know zombies are soulless beings that only consume flesh. You have to destroy the body's main source which is the brain. No brain, no function.

-_- you might as well use Engorgio to make the brain grow and destroy the skull in the process, instantly killing the zombie. Sure u have a giant brain, but hey, people are gonna want to see the largest undead brain in the world XD
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

Zombie Apocolypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse   Zombie Apocolypse I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:42 am

Harry Potter fans...I'm in love. Ha ha.

- I know you *used* to work there...and now I have to hear your voice impersonations, too. =P

-goes back to listening to the banter on the boards and watches the cat fight break out-
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

Zombie Apocolypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse   Zombie Apocolypse I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:48 am

:[ Stop complicating my ideas.
I think we were just fine with the hunting rifles.
Do you have any idea how much ammo the Silverton has?
And if that's not enough, raid my house.

I've got enough to survive a year or two of constant zombie attacks.

Or lets all just pile in the car and head toward the north.
Since zombies have no way of producing body heat, since they're dead, they'd be immobile.

Then we can start a Z-day Sancuary and....
Well, then we'd just all die out slowly.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

Zombie Apocolypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse   Zombie Apocolypse I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:53 am

Demie Zephyra wrote:
:[ Stop complicating my ideas.
I think we were just fine with the hunting rifles.
Do you have any idea how much ammo the Silverton has?
And if that's not enough, raid my house.

I've got enough to survive a year or two of constant zombie attacks.

Or lets all just pile in the car and head toward the north.
Since zombies have no way of producing body heat, since they're dead, they'd be immobile.

Then we can start a Z-day Sancuary and....
Well, then we'd just all die out slowly.

I have a bonesaw, flaying knives, throwing knives, huntin' knives, my own bullets and know how to load my own, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc......y'all can just raid my house since it's closer if the break out happens at the park practice....I'm from Missouri. We always come prepared....

p.s. -has a Vietnam era grenade shell that can be loaded- lol
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

Zombie Apocolypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse   Zombie Apocolypse I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:57 am

True. I know your dad has enough Ammo for 2 World War Z's.

Still though; Would you rather just shoot zombies w/ a sniper rifle, or actually feel them perish under your shovel or huge axe from a home depot?

the sanctuary sounds nice but....well, i'd miss the zombies after awhile :[ can't live w/ em, can't live w/out them
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

Zombie Apocolypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse   Zombie Apocolypse I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:00 am

Haha. I love you, Alacian.
Yeah, my house is packed with firearms.
Daddy is a security guard, so.

:]

I can't wait for him to take me shooting this Sunday.

With my pink .22.
Yeah. Pink. The things you find when you look hard enough, right?

I wanna kill a zombie with a pink .22.
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

Zombie Apocolypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse   Zombie Apocolypse I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:01 am

What the hell, this Sunday? and not Invite me? I feel the love here >_>

OOOOOH, you read that archer tech thing I sent ya? The guy/girl reccomended going to a firearms shooting class to improve your accuracy and to focus your hands an keep them steady.

oh god, all those weapons Alacian?......You're amazing XD
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

Zombie Apocolypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse   Zombie Apocolypse I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:07 am

He suggested it.
I'm not sure if we're ACTUALLY going this time.

If he starts digging out his weapons, I'll let you know.
But, most likely, it'll get cancelled. Again.
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

Zombie Apocolypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse   Zombie Apocolypse I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:10 am

Bawww D: that sucks hard. You have to do it soon >_> for the good of the realm XD
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Zombie Apocolypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse   Zombie Apocolypse I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:31 am

Let's just make the movie. "Lord of the Zombies" Medieval mayhem was never like this.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Alacian

Alacian

Zombie Apocolypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse   Zombie Apocolypse I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:33 am

*still on my way to bed*

Yes I have those. I even have hatchets, etc.

Templar - > If we're going to be training partners and you'll be at my house, I'll show you said collection of sharp and shiny things.

Kurt - > I'll make Chase film that Medieval mayhem...Ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

Zombie Apocolypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse   Zombie Apocolypse I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:44 am

konradr wrote:
Let's just make the movie. "Lord of the Zombies" Medieval mayhem was never like this.

Konradr

........Lets, please? XD srsly, me and Demi have been trying to make a zombie movie for months now but sadly no real good idead and such
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Zombie Apocolypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse   Zombie Apocolypse I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:41 pm

Here's a script I wrote a few years back. It's in need of a rewrite but I haven't been motivated to do it. I'm thinking of calling it "Island of the dead".

The norse believed the dead lived in the graves as hateful resentful things. Some escaped the grave and at night attacked the living.

Download Raven's Wind.3.rtf from FileFactory.com

Konradr

Last edited by konradr on Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

Zombie Apocolypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse   Zombie Apocolypse I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:48 pm

.......Konradr, you seriously made my day. A full script about norse zombies? xD It's gonna take me a bit to read the whole thing but it sounds amazing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zombie Apocolypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse   Zombie Apocolypse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie Apocolypse
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next