Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

In breaking news tonight....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alacian

Alacian

In breaking news tonight.... Empty
PostSubject: In breaking news tonight....   In breaking news tonight.... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:06 am

After my having cried for an hour now from a meltdown of happiness....

I'm happy to report that we will be at practice this Saturday since dad will be here on Thursday. If he stays four days he will be coming to Dagorhir with us.

Also...

I'm getting my accredited diploma this week and will be getting into the medical field..starting with CNA and working up to Anesthesiologist.

..My brother got an interview for a job today..

My cousin passed her exams to get into the Academy of Hair Design, too and will be starting on Oct. 7th.

We made rent and ....

Mom's having a good week health wise.

I'm so god damn happy that I'ma kiss Templar at practice this Saturday and get a bear hug from him, too. Ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

PostSubject: Re: In breaking news tonight....   In breaking news tonight.... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:13 am

That's great for you and your family Alacian Very Happy -bear hugs lulz-

Kiss me? Oh wow, I feel like I'v won the Dagorhir lottery haha. It would be a pleasure to recieve such a gift from you ;D
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: In breaking news tonight....   In breaking news tonight.... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:19 am

Hxctemplar wrote:
That's great for you and your family Alacian Very Happy -bear hugs lulz-

Kiss me? Oh wow, I feel like I'v won the Dagorhir lottery haha. It would be a pleasure to recieve such a gift from you ;D

-bear hugs back and still expects one at practice- ..lol

Thanks, honey.

As far as kisses go... =P Dude. I freaked out at practice when I smacked your backside in passing when I was aiming for your lower back, not your ass and you gave me a funny look. I'd always thought you were with Demie and tried not to hit on you and was kinda glad she told me otherwise when I guess I apologized to her since I didn't know at the time and didn't want to upset her.

But anyway...ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

PostSubject: Re: In breaking news tonight....   In breaking news tonight.... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:32 am

Haha it's quite alright Alacian xD and don't you worry, you'll get the ultimate bear hug. Don't be surprised if you are
pulled feet from the ground lol. And I expect that kiss you promised ;P
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: In breaking news tonight....   In breaking news tonight.... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:35 am

Hxctemplar wrote:
Haha it's quite alright Alacian xD and don't you worry, you'll get the ultimate bear hug. Don't be surprised if you are
pulled feet from the ground lol. And I expect that kiss you promised ;P

You pulled me off my feet last Saturday. I enjoyed it. lol Yeah, yeah. You'll get that kiss.
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

PostSubject: Re: In breaking news tonight....   In breaking news tonight.... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:39 am

Ya but that was nothing. You should see my smaller friends; they kick and scream cause of how high they go xD and I can't wait for it then
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: In breaking news tonight....   In breaking news tonight.... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:44 am

Heh heh. I like being lifted up high. It made me smile.

And, yeah, yeah I look forward to it, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In breaking news tonight....   In breaking news tonight.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In breaking news tonight....
Page 1 of 1