Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Dungeons and Dragons Online

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilanos

Kilanos

Dungeons and Dragons Online Empty
PostSubject: Dungeons and Dragons Online   Dungeons and Dragons Online I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:46 pm

I think I mentioned to some of you that I play (DDO Dungeons and Dragons Online) regularly. You may not have heard but as of September 1st, the game introduced a free to play model that is available to everyone. What this means is that you can now download and play the game completely for free! You receive 2 character slots on each server and can play any of the free to play quests. You are able to level all the way to level 20 however every 4 levels you need to obtain a leveling sigil to raise your characters cap which drops as a random reward in quests. If you really like the game and want to try some of the paid content you can buy different modules that unlock a series of related quests similar to buying a module in pen and paper D&D. Any purchased content is unlocked for you permanently for all characters on all servers. If you don't want to pay for anything, as you level with your character and finish quests, you gain favor and for every 100 favor you gain 25 points to use in the online store where you can buy the content.

Anyways, if any of you are interested, everything you need to know can be found on www.ddo.com . I play on the Ghallanda server. Send me an in game message as I'm on almost all day since I don't really work anymore.
Characters: Aelyn, Aelyin, Jaayde, Jerra, Joraan, Vaas, Dalan, Talendir, Slaayde
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

Dungeons and Dragons Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online   Dungeons and Dragons Online I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:13 pm

Kilanos wrote:
I think I mentioned to some of you that I play (DDO Dungeons and Dragons Online) regularly. You may not have heard but as of September 1st, the game introduced a free to play model that is available to everyone. What this means is that you can now download and play the game completely for free! You receive 2 character slots on each server and can play any of the free to play quests. You are able to level all the way to level 20 however every 4 levels you need to obtain a leveling sigil to raise your characters cap which drops as a random reward in quests. If you really like the game and want to try some of the paid content you can buy different modules that unlock a series of related quests similar to buying a module in pen and paper D&D. Any purchased content is unlocked for you permanently for all characters on all servers. If you don't want to pay for anything, as you level with your character and finish quests, you gain favor and for every 100 favor you gain 25 points to use in the online store where you can buy the content.

Anyways, if any of you are interested, everything you need to know can be found on www.ddo.com . I play on the Ghallanda server. Send me an in game message as I'm on almost all day since I don't really work anymore.
Characters: Aelyn, Aelyin, Jaayde, Jerra, Joraan, Vaas, Dalan, Talendir, Slaayde

o.0 no freaking way?! I am totally gonna download it! I was going to buy the game a long time ago but I didn't like the monthly fees I heard about it, but this might get me back into it! Sweeet! Thank you Kilanos!
Back to top Go down

Dungeons and Dragons Online
Page 1 of 1