Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Pictures >.<

Go down 
+4
Taco
Alacian
Phoxly
Sarabi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarabi

Sarabi

Pictures >.< Empty
PostSubject: Pictures >.<   Pictures >.< I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:02 am

hey guys wanted to tell you that it was a load of fun watching you guys battle it out today sorry i was kinda a humbug but even though i might not seem like it i am a rather shy person but don't worry i will open up. well mostly when i was in belegarth i just loved taking pictures and so i would love to take more and more of you guys i took some today sorry that it isn't alot i forgot to change my batteries before i came so i'm sorry it's only a limited amount you are free to copy take them whatever just please if you're going to make a movie or whatever please give credit to those that helped out that's all i ask.. so yeah see you guys next week i will be sure to post more!

♥️ peace ♥️ afro

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Sarabi

Sarabi

Pictures >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures >.<   Pictures >.< I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:02 am

just let me know what you think!!!
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

Pictures >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures >.<   Pictures >.< I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:39 am

I like them Akeria! Wink Very becoming of the realm!
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

Pictures >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures >.<   Pictures >.< I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:51 am

Phoxly wrote:

Here ye, here ye! Lookin' good. Very Happy *glad I have action shots*...I want you to take picture more oft. lol
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

Pictures >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures >.<   Pictures >.< I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:13 am

Alacian wrote:
Phoxly wrote:

Here ye, here ye! Lookin' good. Very Happy *glad I have action shots*...I want you to take picture more oft. lol

" Foe Sure For Sure" lol
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

Pictures >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures >.<   Pictures >.< I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:16 am

YAY kudos for the kit kat! >.< cheers
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

Pictures >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures >.<   Pictures >.< I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:41 am

awesome im gonna have to start getin into the fray more so i show up in more of these Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

Pictures >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures >.<   Pictures >.< I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:13 pm

https://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f370/qutekitty24/Baradun%20Practice/

There is a link to the album for those who couldn't see the slideshow Wink if you don't mind Akeria
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

Pictures >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures >.<   Pictures >.< I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:52 pm

oh man i didn't know it wasn't working for some sorry guys yeah go ahead and check the album they are you're pictures you deserve to have them
Back to top Go down
K'urn

K'urn

Pictures >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures >.<   Pictures >.< I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:14 pm

Thank you Akeria. It's nice for us 'detached service' people to get a good look at what was left behind. I see an awful lot of beatsticks. Glad those golf shafts are being put to good use.

Looking Good BARAD'DUN !!!!!!!!

K-
Back to top Go down
Oddvar

Oddvar

Pictures >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures >.<   Pictures >.< I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:27 am

Very nice, I am just sorry that I got there to late to show up in any of the pics. I might be earlier this week and have a couple of newbies coming out. Yeah, need a weapons build day soon, we are starting to run low on weapons with so many people coming out. cheers Hooray for the numbers, it is nice to have more targets........ I mean it is great to have fresh fighters with enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

Pictures >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures >.<   Pictures >.< I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:53 pm

Yeah.... enthusiasm....of course.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pictures >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures >.<   Pictures >.< I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pictures >.<
Page 1 of 1