Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

in the mood

Go down 
+4
Demie Zephyra
Aleksander Piotrowski
konradr
Sarabi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarabi

Sarabi

in the mood Empty
PostSubject: in the mood   in the mood I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:54 pm

OK GUYZ i'm in the mood for watching some bad azz halloween movies this is my month to get spooked does anyone have any ideas on a movie that might scare the piss out of me! lol please help!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
konradr

konradr

in the mood Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the mood   in the mood I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:00 am

My daughter just went to the movies and saw, I think it was "paranormal activities" or something like that. She said it was really scary. She's 14. Movies I thought were pretty scary first time out were "The Descent" and "When Darkness falls". OH the remake of Dawn of the dead is not really scary, but is thrilling.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Aleksander Piotrowski

Aleksander Piotrowski

in the mood Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the mood   in the mood I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:03 am

Err, I liked the Blair Witch Project. That is the only horror movie that I can recall that I liked (but I don't watch too many horror films)

Now here's something creepy that isn't really a movie, but is nice to look through at about 3 AM. This myth is rather recently created (Jun 10, 2009), and has already an ARG based on it.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

in the mood Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the mood   in the mood I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:25 am

konradr wrote:
My daughter just went to the movies and saw, I think it was "paranormal activities" or something like that. She said it was really scary. She's 14. Movies I thought were pretty scary first time out were "The Descent" and "When Darkness falls". OH the remake of Dawn of the dead is not really scary, but is thrilling.

Konradr

yeah my sister took her boyfriend to see paranormal activity last weekend and told me that they had nightmares for days lol yeah that one souds SUPER good and i'm planning to see that one once i get the money i'm really excited about that one so yeah thanks for the imput lol i will for sure check those out and let you know what i think ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

in the mood Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the mood   in the mood I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:19 pm

Aleksander Piotrowski wrote:
Err, I liked the Blair Witch Project. That is the only horror movie that I can recall that I liked (but I don't watch too many horror films)

Now here's something creepy that isn't really a movie, but is nice to look through at about 3 AM. This myth is rather recently created (Jun 10, 2009), and has already an ARG based on it.

ok man that just creeped me the f out thanks for that i can't like walk in the halls all dark for awhile lol. that's really creppy
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

in the mood Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the mood   in the mood I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:06 am

Unfortunately,
the only horror movies I can watch without crying are

Stay Alive, Hellraiser, and The Unborn.

Stupid, but good for a laugh. :/
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

in the mood Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the mood   in the mood I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:20 am

Demie Zephyra wrote:
Unfortunately,
the only horror movies I can watch without crying are

Stay Alive, Hellraiser, and The Unborn.

Stupid, but good for a laugh. :/

no but you have totally mentioned a classic for me! i love the hellraiser series i actually have it on special addition sorry pin head makes me wanna just rip off my clothes lol i think he's pretty sexy lol and stay alive is a really good one it seemed when i first saw that movie that it was a independant film but i really liked it and i haven't seen the unborn what is that about?.
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

in the mood Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the mood   in the mood I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:33 am

The Unborn is about this girl who is haunted by her unborn twin.
His name is Jumbie.

I can't wait to see what they call the sequal.
"The Unborn Two: Revenge of Jumbie!"

Haha.
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Piotrowski

Aleksander Piotrowski

in the mood Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the mood   in the mood I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:51 am

Akeria wrote:
Aleksander Piotrowski wrote:

ok man that just creeped me the f out thanks for that i can't like walk in the halls all dark for awhile lol. that's really creppy
Ha ha. I've been reading up on slender man the last few weeks.

It's a completely fabricated story, but damn is it unsettling.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

in the mood Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the mood   in the mood I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:15 am

Is 'Stay alive' the one with the video game that becomes real, or something like that? I liked that one.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sarabi

Sarabi

in the mood Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the mood   in the mood I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:27 am

konradr wrote:
Is 'Stay alive' the one with the video game that becomes real, or something like that? I liked that one.

Konradr

yep that's the one you know another game based horror or thriller that i love is the silent hill that one is awesom!
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

in the mood Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the mood   in the mood I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:03 am

oh hell yea i love silent hill Razz just wish it had done beter so theyd freakin make a dam sequel GRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

in the mood Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the mood   in the mood I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:31 pm

edgar dernhelm wrote:
oh hell yea i love silent hill Razz just wish it had done beter so theyd freakin make a dam sequel GRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad

you know what i think that they are!! check on wikipedia or something i know that they were talking about it in the 1st one so yeah i really hope that they continue cause pyramid head is BOSS!!!
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

in the mood Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the mood   in the mood I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:38 pm

edgar dernhelm wrote:

you know what i think that they are! i know they mentioned it on the first one that they weren't finished so i'm hoping that they will continue!! cause pyramid head is BOSSSS!! lol lol but yeah you should be able to look it up on wikipedia or something.
Back to top Go down
Oddvar

Oddvar

in the mood Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the mood   in the mood I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:54 am

I am not really a horror film person, there just doesn't seem to be anything there. I did get freaked the first time I saw Nightmare on Elm Street, 1 and 2. The rest got special FX hokey. But if you like thrillers, try some Alfred Hitchcock. That man knew his stuff.
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

in the mood Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the mood   in the mood I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:46 pm

Oddvar wrote:
I am not really a horror film person, there just doesn't seem to be anything there. I did get freaked the first time I saw Nightmare on Elm Street, 1 and 2. The rest got special FX hokey. But if you like thrillers, try some Alfred Hitchcock. That man knew his stuff.

oh man alfred hitchcock is one of the best i haven't seen all of his films yet but one of my favorites is birds i first saw that when i was like really little and it scared me! but i heard that they are remaking it and i'm kinda excited just cause FX are so much better now you know. but i don't think they could ever replace originality you know....
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

in the mood Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the mood   in the mood I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:54 pm

Taco wrote:
Oddvar wrote:

oh man alfred hitchcock is one of the best i haven't seen all of his films yet but one of my favorites is birds i first saw that when i was like really little and it scared me! but i heard that they are remaking it and i'm kinda excited just cause FX are so much better now you know. but i don't think they could ever replace originality you know....

DAMN IT!!!! that was me guys sorry darn it taco!!!

▲
 ▲▲ oooh i am awesome <------
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

in the mood Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the mood   in the mood I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:42 pm

ROTFLMAO Laughing thats just funny and ive always loved the movie psyco Smile
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

in the mood Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the mood   in the mood I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:34 am

Silent Hill is definitely a real horror series. Not just jumps and monsters, but your own psyche working against you, delving into your deepest fears. Pyramid head is a true horror monster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

in the mood Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the mood   in the mood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in the mood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Real Life-
Jump to: