Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

whats everyone doing for halloween? and......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
caretaker

caretaker

whats everyone doing for halloween?  and...... Empty
PostSubject: whats everyone doing for halloween? and......   whats everyone doing for halloween?  and...... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:50 am

WHat ya'all doing for fun? anyone got any ideas for me and my lovely GF to do tonight for halloween. im bored as hell and need to go out.

Btw, it was nice meeting you all. i had fun today. ive kinda sat around for the past few weeks since ive gotten home, it was really nice to get out. i wont be there next week, im going to San Fran for my Gf's moms b-day. but i will be sure to come back more and more.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/thomasalesterayers?re
Alacian

Alacian

whats everyone doing for halloween?  and...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats everyone doing for halloween? and......   whats everyone doing for halloween?  and...... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:31 am

Caretaker wrote:
WHat ya'all doing for fun? anyone got any ideas for me and my lovely GF to do tonight for halloween. im bored as hell and need to go out.

Btw, it was nice meeting you all. i had fun today. ive kinda sat around for the past few weeks since ive gotten home, it was really nice to get out. i wont be there next week, im going to San Fran for my Gf's moms b-day. but i will be sure to come back more and more.

Take her down to Freemont street. Lots of food, everyone dressed to the nines in costumes, etc, etc.

It was nice meeting you, too, kiddo!
Back to top Go down

whats everyone doing for halloween? and......
Page 1 of 1