Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Royal army practices

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Surt

Surt

Royal army practices Empty
PostSubject: Royal army practices   Royal army practices I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:48 pm

Royal army practices will be on tuesdays at 6 pm starting next week.

i figure the usual spot should be fine. if we need to switch we can figure it out when we get there.

it will be dark when we get there but the lights are on until like 9.

the bonus is it won't be really hot but as the weeks go on it may get cold so bring something warm to wear just in case. although u should be working up a sweat anyway!

we will be working on all weapon styles as time progresses. not just your preferred kit.

remember the requirements initiates. get garb! get weapons! create a basic story! u need all three of those things. however this practice i won't require it since its short notice but please have them by the 2nd royal army practice.

if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me. or feel free to call me. (517) 282-9641.
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
Surt

Surt

Royal army practices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal army practices   Royal army practices I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:50 pm

oh and i forgot. anyone who absolutely can't make it tuedsays can still be in the army. but you will have to train on saturdays during practice then. so no worries if you can't go tuesdays.
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net

Royal army practices
Page 1 of 1