Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alacian

Alacian

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO! Empty
PostSubject: WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!   WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:24 pm

I just finished my exams. Job hunting Friday. Waiting for my diploma to be mailed to me. I'm done.

Officially have two HS diploma's and qualify for that higher education thingie bobble. king
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!   WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:54 pm

NIce thats awsome congras!!!
Back to top Go down
Isk

Isk

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!   WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:00 pm

Congrats! We'll beat our respect into you on Saturday Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.antirdearg.com
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!   WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:34 am

Thanks guys! I appreciate that!

Isk - Well you better or I'd be very disappointed that you came all the way to Utah and didn't give me that spar I requested. If I fail to get it...I'm taking your wife. Razz
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!   WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:13 am

great news very very happy for you Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!   WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:37 pm

Congrats Missy, now maybe you can come back from the edge of the world and be heard.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!   WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:43 pm

konradr wrote:
Congrats Missy, now maybe you can come back from the edge of the world and be heard.

Konradr

Bah. Maybe. Ha ha. I'm glad to be back from the edge. God it feels good to be accomplished. Now it's time to relax and kick some ass at Dagorhir while I'm checking into jobs as well as with St. Rose about their bridge program.

Owww I feeeel goooood. Nu nu nu nu I knew that I would now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!   WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Real Life-
Jump to: